• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida's SUPS *RESULTS UP*

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Bribe your parents if you have to or find someone that can give u a ride. If u really like smash u will do it. lol jk

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
I prefer to say at home and play in online MLG Gears of War tournaments. I still love you guys though.
If you like Gears so much, then why the **** do you go on these boards? When was the last time you went to a SFL tourney? You don't go to the tourneys, so why do you log on and pretend to be a part of the community? Get off your lazy ***, and go to a tournament.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Nooo, NickRiddle, you don't seem to understand. Mcscruff had a breef run in with the gears of war, where in they ***** him and took his children and money. So its only fair for him to hold a little grudge against them. Gosh.

All proceeds from this tourniment should go to finding the missing Mcscruffians, last seen on the corner of Just and Kidding.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Because I still love you guys. Doodah tournaments are that good. I mean if you really want, I'll just never post and SFL community will die 1 person faster.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
If you don't want the community to die, then go to tournaments. Remarks like "I prefer to say at home and play in online MLG Gears of War tournaments" are the exact reason why the community is dying.

Linguini

Smash Master
Peace,
Alright time to hype this **** up!!!!!
This is going to be the next Big SFL tournament and to make this a success, is the support of SFL itself, so post if your coming and don't let this die guys.
This venue sounds great and I would hate to see it go to waste!

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Hey lime, me and my little bro will be there. We went to your other tournement at subzero, you might remember us.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Nick Riddle:

Who's next?
Know that you would be promoted to God in my book if you make me one <3.

PLEASE! Those two you made look sick. Here's some stuff about me to help you out:

Main: Peach
Likes: Stitchface<_<, Holy powers, curing powers(i.e. Exorcist), and of course: Peach's sexy ***

Swil

Smash Apprentice
I happen to be moving down to Fort Lauderdale in March, so I will try to come to this, I haven't gotten the chance to play in a tourny yet, because hardly any go on where I currently live, so I really wanna try to come to this.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
I happen to be moving down to Fort Lauderdale in March, so I will try to come to this, I haven't gotten the chance to play in a tourny yet, because hardly any go on where I currently live, so I really wanna try to come to this.
It would be great to have some new faces in the sfl smash community! Whos your main? Hope to see u there:)

Anybody who is bringing a cube or tv let me know, also lex is working on some of the sigs dont get too impatient.:mad:

Foom

Smash Cadet
I would really love to come, but unfortunatley this is WAY to far from my house. Unless a miracle happens I wont be able to go.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Nooo, NickRiddle, you don't seem to understand. Mcscruff had a breef run in with the gears of war, where in they ***** him and took his children and money. So its only fair for him to hold a little grudge against them. Gosh.

All proceeds from this tourniment should go to finding the missing Mcscruffians, last seen on the corner of Just and Kidding.
I officially hate being literate

Linguini

Smash Master
All of SFL should come to this, sounds like the venue could fit massive amounts of people, lets not let this go to waste!

Foom

Smash Cadet
Lol. I would love to MM you Nickriddle, but it is against my religion.lol. I never bring money for MM's. But I would still play you again if you want revenge.lol. On the other hand I will see If my friend can take me because this is like more than an hour drive from my house. Hopefully someone can host a smashfest b4 this, closer to where I live.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
:) well, im going to this. 1 reason y, hopefully i get tp play the almighty Xif's peach again.:cool: i lost by 1 stock, great matches big man.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Lol. I would love to MM you Nickriddle, but *JOHN*.lol. I *JOHN*. But I would still play you again if you want revenge.lol. On the other hand I will see If my friend can take me because this is like more *JOHN*. Hopefully someone can host a smashfest b4 this, closer to where I live.
You're johning factor is through the roof, readings this high are generally associated with only the most heinous of scrubs n' nubs.

And what would you call a tournament other than one huge MM?

Sighrax

Smash Lord
I officially hate being literate
lololol *** nug... thank goodness you don't need no pinky to play smash...

i think ill be drivin to gigs for SEFL (you greenie doodah)

you down? call when you can.

also, i plan on doing pretty good at this tournament !

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
lololol *** nug... thank goodness you don't need no pinky to play smash...

i think ill be drivin to gigs for SEFL (you greenie doodah)

you down? call when you can.

oh nice *** kk ill give you a ring

btw i plan on bringing painters tape or something to wrap my hand around my controller, im to core to be defeated by a broke *** finger

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahahaha, let's see :]

All I want on my sig is my name, and the kitten(my avatar). nothing too complicated.
Lex says ok, he'll get on it as soon as he can...

Woo for the best made Sig everrrrrrrrrrrs, and the only one that matches the persons avatar.
THX LEX
Lex says youre welcome...

Also, to everyone, remeber to tell me who's bringing TVs and GCs. Also tell me who's comming so I can add you to the list...

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Hype!

Hypitty Hypitty HYPE!!!

Who wants to gimme a ride you mongers?

And I think I am on the attendance list twice lolz. I guess I am just twice the goodness.
:)

- advent -

Top Bottom