• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Florida Represent Brawl and Melee tournaments please read.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hello all to those who knew me I used to play ssbm professionally, I have recently fell into some fortunate luck. I am currently being supported from a large game industry known as Play N Trade, I am here to make an outcry to all professional competitive gamers starting with Florida. I need a good headcount as to who would be interested in a super smash brothers melee/brawl tournament starting in south Florida and branching off to become as large as possible. With your major support I am trying to make something bigger than any other major tournament setting ever. If this is done properly I will try to make the gaming environment that you have never experienced before.

The tournaments will be held in a location depending on how many people that I can get to enter, the pot will be heavy and worth it food will be readily available and fun will be guaranteed. I am very serious about what I am trying to do so please tell all of your friends but only post if you are guaranteed to show up or at least try your best to make it and pay to get in if you have any questions that would affect your decision to show up please post them and I will answer them promptly.

The company that will be supporting me is http://www.playntrade.com/ they are a major gaming industry this proves how serious I am they have tournaments supported all around the U.S. already and the are only getting larger.

Start your questioning and I will begin answering thoroughly ASAP if you have any personal questions please call my cell at 954-240-0503 or text me and I will get back to you asap.

Like I said I am very very serious please help me promote and let's create a phenomenal gaming community together.
------------------------------------------------

"lol will grammatically correct later but please leave questions and concerns now"

Master Raven

Smash Master
PnT Miami should host one again soon just so I don't have to drive for a tourney :D

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
"SWEN!!!!!!!!!!! theres already been alot of play n trade tourneys recently if u didnt know."

I know about the lot of play and trade tourneys going around however this one is a bit different like I stated above. It has a larger tournament setting feel to it, and it will be run through me with much better prizes and it will be done on a much larger scale. If you all know me you should know that my tournaments are always big and get progressively better I would have it no other way.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am not familiar with the brawl community as much, so could people spread word of this to other sources so this way I can form this up this is nothing like other play n trade tournaments I have rights to get and rent out any Stadium, hotel, place that I want these are MAJOR tournaments we are talking about starting with sfl and traveling once a system has been built.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Make it happen :)
Well give me numbers, I give good numbers I get better funding more money = I make bigger and better tournaments every time.

I will be producing flyers and more commercializing once I touch base with my main connection but right now the tournaments will be based on the amount of people that I get to show up to each one the bigger the crowd the bigger the place that simple.

"i always wanted to play cloud strife in melee... I heard u were pretty good back in the days, why'd u stop playing?"

I basically started going to school full time...more or less and also I pretty much burned myself out from practicing that game 24/7 but I am always down for friendlies...=)

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am going to have a place rented out based on the outcome of the tournament as for the lagg I will be getting personal tv's that would be set up for as little lagg as possible, those tv's would be hooked up of course to the lcd's for viewing pleasure.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I am going to have a place rented out based on the outcome of the tournament as for the lagg I will be getting personal tv's that would be set up for as little lagg as possible, those tv's would be hooked up of course to the lcd's for viewing pleasure.
oh wow, that'd be pretty cool.

hmm, any set idea for a date?

anything perhaps during spring break or the summer?

it'd catch a lot of people for free time and I'd think definitely would catch the eyes of those from OOS.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
SWEN! It's a surprise to see you posting here again. I dont know how you arranged this, but I'm sure you have the south FL community's support. Props to you. I hope this will work out good.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Sorry, I never hit you back yesterday Swen, I was busy and forgot.

Like I told you over the phone, however, you're not going to get any real support unless you actually announce a tournament.

I say early May.

-Kye

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
If it's a tournament in mid May through mid august, I'll actually be down in Florida with Green Mario and definitely be able to make it, otherwise I'm still up here at Georgia Tech, but if I possibly can I would of course love to help support this endeavor. I sadly enough still play Melee seriously so I'd be more than happy to enter one. I've got alot of respect for you Swen, and people, this guy is the real deal. If he gets the support he can do it, if not, he can't. It's about as straight forward as you can get, so just get out to the tournament and we can do this.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
Cloud, is it possible to host a tourney in the Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach or Lake Worth area in S. Florida?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I fully support this. Perhaps play n trade will kick out the awful Microsoft organization of MLG. We need someone that is going to have more than just xbox games on the circuit. There are racing games with far more depth than Halo that should be included. Because right now its FPSLG.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I would so be down for this. It would be nice to see a tourney scene when I come back home to Pompano during the summer. Coming from USF wouldnt really be a big deal and I can visit family. Sweet!

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Hey,

well I have worked with PnT MiamiLakes for sometime.
No longer running tournaments for them.
However, I may be working with another PnT close by.
I will be more than happy to spread the word through them, but more than likely they would want a set date, fees, and location in order for me to get numbers. I could hold a trounament there and then get a mailing list, and use those as number for possible attendees.

Let me know if a mailing list will help with a head count.

P.S: I am also looking at starting regular SF4 tournies there as well, if other games are in your plan for these tournies.

Top Bottom