• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soul Calibur V addiction

LCK :P

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5024]Soul Calibur V addiction[/drupal]

ok so for my 17th b-day party my bro got me Soul Calibur V ****ING GENUIIIIIISE! ok so lets get serious for a moment..... CHECK THIS ****ING **** OUT!! I'm addicted to it and i love the characters and the soundtracks. I swear itll be as big or bigger than smash if it isnt already i mean dam its ****ing amazing and it has EZIO! in it? oh **** this is so cool its so god dam cool my favorites are Pyrrah the one u unlock from the story Tira and Ezio for now anyways anybody else loving this game?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Soul Calibur 5 is incredibly fantastic. I went into it having never played a SC before... and I was definitely impressed.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I heard SCV is pretty friggin legit. I've only played SC2 myself and I loved it but arent all soul calibur's supposed to be super cool? I want to play the one with Sephiroth in it. What was that? SC4?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Been a fan since the first game came out on PSX. Best in the series balance wise and single player mode wise imho was SC2 for the gamecube, though 3 did introduce the character creation mode. 4 got a nice facelift graphics-wise but there were some balance issues which made competitive play viable only with the elimination of certain characters (heh, sound familiar? meh). I've heard mixed reviews. Basically it wins on all levels except perhaps 1 player modes as they seem to be lacking (except character creation mode which actually is the best installment yet). But I don't play fighting games for the 1 player modes, so I'm definitely looking to getting it soon.

Oh and the online play is flawless from what I've seen, which is a huge plus.

TL?

Smash Ace
Been a fan since the first game came out on PSX. Best in the series balance wise and single player mode wise imho was SC2 for the gamecube, though 3 did introduce the character creation mode. 4 got a nice facelift graphics-wise but there were some balance issues which made competitive play viable only with the elimination of certain characters (heh, sound familiar? meh). I've heard mixed reviews. Basically it wins on all levels except perhaps 1 player modes as they seem to be lacking (except character creation mode which actually is the best installment yet). But I don't play fighting games for the 1 player modes, so I'm definitely looking to getting it soon.

Oh and the online play is flawless from what I've seen, which is a huge plus.
Online being good was a huge suprise for me. I bought this game expecting the online to be SC4 levels of bad and intending not to play it at all. But I was shocked when I played it. This netcode is magical (on X360 with a wired connection).

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I'll be gettin' the PS3 game, but yeah, it's fantastic. And the publish to Youtube feature is badass!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Top Bottom