• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soren for Brawl (Fire Emblem)

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Soren, FE's best fighting tactian should make it into Brawl. Here's some stats!

Type: speedy
Walking stance: normal
Running: Similar to Fox's run, but a tad slower.
Jump: General jump.

Moveset:
A: Punch. Causes about 5 damage
Up A: Volleyball push. Causes about 3 damage.
Down A: Sweep. Causes about 3 damage
Hold A: Slap. Causes about 10 damage
B: Fireball. Very speedy flies across the screen and when it hits, explodes. Causes about 15 damage.
Up B: Thunder. Soren raises his hands and a bolt of lightening comes down from the sky. Causes about 20 damage
Down B: Heal. Dawns staff and taos it over himself and a green light covers him. Heals 10 damage.

Air attacks
A: Fox upward kick: Causes about 8 damage
Air up A: Volleyball push: same damage
Air down A: Kirby down thingy: Causes about 4 dmg per hit.
Taunt: He makes an X shape with his hands
Super: Thoron: Soren raises his hand. A black ball appears on the stomach of a random opponent. Then lightening strikes that character. Causes about 30 dmg/
Winning taunt: Yells "Idiocy"!
WT2: Just grunts and says nothing

So, that's my moveset

Xephon

Smash Rookie
Ike is pretty cool. They should put Hector in >.> He'd be like the Ganon of Fire Emblem, only a little faster X3

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
How can you have a Soren moveset without wind? It's his primary element! It should be something more along these lines:

Up + B - Tornado - When he is in the air, it raises Soren higher and causes 10% damage to those in his way.

When on the ground, shoots a tornado similiar to those on the old Hyrule level in Smash 64. Still does 10% damage but has better knockback.

Down + B - Bogloma(?) - A ring of fire expands at Soren's feet. If you hold it, the ring causes continous damage but no knockback. Causes 3% damage every second.

B - Thunder - A jolt of lightning that shoots from his hand. Causes 5% damage.

That's how it should have been...

Anyways... Soren won't make it, reguardless of how much we may want him. And Nephenee is much better anyways.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Actually, I find Nephenee rather overrated. Sure I've never completed a PoR file without a good Nephenee, but really she isn't all that great. With a Speed Wing or 2 Devdan can easly become as good, and you can keep your Energy Drops which atleast one should be used on Nephenee...

Soren always ends up good with me, and I'd really like to see him in Brawl but his changes are slim due to limited character space. He's still a very intressting character, but I don't really think he's Brawl material... Like alot of other characters.

Still Soren is a personal favorite of mines, and thusfar my favorite mage in all Fire Emblem games I've played.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
It would be interesting to see a magic user in Brawl but there are too many other FE characters with a chance of making it in, let alone other characters altogether.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i always thought soren was a girl, even wen i knew he was a guy. the character is just so androginous

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Don't get me wrong, I like Soren too. He's part of my elite three... (Nephenee, Rolf, and Soren.)

But, the only non-Lord characters with even a sliver of a chance are the main villians. And even they have a small chance (except the Black Knight.)

Plus, I'd rather have Nephenee...

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
sorn is my favorite mage of all the FE games, and come to think of it, he would be a complete blast to play. i do not doubt nephenee's greatness( she was one of my top units in POR)..soren would be funner to play in brawl.. i mean what would u rather have.. a hot girl with a lance or a guy whos has the power to control wind and lighting. think about it

Top Bottom