• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sora has to be in Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salbou

Smash Rookie
For some reason, I have been thinking of Sora being in Brawl and now that's all I can think about. I actually feel that Sora not being in Brawl will piss me of BIG time. He would be super original and a great third party inclusion. The musician that worked on the Kingdom Hearts music is working on the music in Brawl as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I just don't know why I feel so strongly about his being added to the game. What do you think?

Talendime

Smash Ace
A lot of people seem to hate him.

Personally I think Sora is awesome. And I agree with you. But he's half owned by Disney, too.. so.

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
He is a crappy suggestion because hes unlogical or won't be able to make it, though he's cool... I prefer Geno though for Square Enix..

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
1. Many people hate him
Many people love him.

2. If any Final Fantasy Characters, it'd be Cloud
Sora isn't a Final Fantasy character.

3. No way in hell he'll be in
Lie. Sora isn't likely, but he's well within the limitations set for a character to be in Brawl.

4. Would probably be a decent charcter, but it aint happening
You ain't Miss Cleo so quit pretendin' to be a psychic, son. *snaps fingers*

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
People who love Sora disgust me.

But hey, his chances are pretty high. Sakurai seems to have a thing with putting ****ty characters in Brawl like Lucario and Sonic, so he might end up putting Sora in too.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
People who love Sora disgust me.

But hey, his chances are pretty high. Sakurai seems to have a thing with putting ****ty characters in Brawl like Lucario and Sonic, so he might end up putting Sora in too.
Bash Sonic all you want, but leave Lucario out of this.

And I personally feel Sora's got no chance. No way.

Atomic Religion

Smash Cadet
Many people love him.

Sora isn't a Final Fantasy character.

Lie. Sora isn't likely, but he's well within the limitations set for a character to be in Brawl.

You ain't Miss Cleo so quit pretendin' to be a psychic, son. *snaps fingers*

Yeah, and maybe Russia and Iran will team up and destroy the United States, it's possible, but it sounds fricken ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom