• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sons of Greil- Ike Tournament Results

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
thats pretty bad *** san gets second, me and ryko get 5th its a good week for Ike. If only kirk hadn't gone to a smashfest =\

edit: funny how 3 places are a good week for Ike. This is probably like a 10000th of a bad week for MK.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I hope there are Ikes placing decent to well that we never hear about, too.

'Grats Arturito and Ryko for 5th =) You guys are keeping it up, especially Kirk

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
thats pretty bad *** san gets second, me and ryko get 5th its a good week for Ike. If only kirk hadn't gone to a smashfest =\

edit: funny how 3 places are a good week for Ike. This is probably like a 10000th of a bad week for MK.
You forgot to add the random guy that used Falco and Ike and got 2nd in a tournament. Though I think that was on Saturday......close enough.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Congrats. That's a pretty nice placing. + it's NY =)

I saw Ryko on the CoT4 live stream. I wasn't paying *too much attention to it. Hope him and other Ikes did well in pools

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
;-; I saw Ryoko on the stream, but only against Ally. :x He did semi well for playing a guy who was on a really good win streak. Not to mention Snake isn't the best matchup for Ike. xD Go Ryoko for representing Ike over at COT4 though.

•Col•

Smash Champion
;-; I saw Ryoko on the stream, but only against Ally. :x He did semi well for playing a guy who was on a really good win streak. Not to mention Snake isn't the best matchup for Ike. xD Go Ryoko for representing Ike over at COT4 though.
.................................................................................................................. It's Ryko, not Ryoko. >_> It's short for Rykoshet.

And he did pretty good.... Except for that match against Anther... ._.;;; If I remember correctly, I heard that he did very well in pools.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I have niko, cake, meep, and eli left in pools, but I haven't lost a match yet.

Anther ***** the balls off me, and ally's grab release to fsmash was too nuts.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Another tournament, another beat down for me. Took one game from Suspect though. Beat down his Diddy, got one KO from a DACIT. Then he went kirby. >_<

Next opponent used Falco. Went to Pirate Ship, managed to loose a two stock lead. Trust me when I say I have NO clue how I managed to do that....

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I didn't do so well either. Beat some captain falcon both games easily, then took advantage against a DDD's mistakes and won 2-0 against him, too.

3rd match I wasn't spacing so well, and lost to JesiahTEG's snake. Second round against him was pretty good, and I was winning, until I got stuck under the lip on pokemon stadium 1 from a ledge hop and suicided. He was on his game, and it was too hard for me to come back.

Loser's I lost to an MK I lose to regularly. Shuttle loop is too ****. Overall, not so good, but I lost to people I normally lose to anyways.

Only good thing was that I won first in doubles. woooo (not really >_< )

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
usually if you miss a ledge hop you get edge hogged. I think that's most likely what happened seeing as san gets caught under lips on purpose to avoid being edge guarded from on stage moves.

edit: lol at sliven being a smart ***.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I thought I'd be able to easily get back if that ever happened. I'll just test some stuff out there tomorrow. I thought I could hold away from the stage and get back with one of the best vertical recoveries. It was probably a mix of being surprised/in the moment and not thinking straight.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
*double post* database errors........

Hoser

Smash Ace
So I updated this list finally, but I only used Ankoku's list, because I moved, and am on stolen internet, and its a bad connection. I'll update it more once I get the internet for real. I'm going to a tourney on the 21st, and I plan to go Diddy/Ike.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
You sure..?! I'm pretty certain if you hold back you won't grab. You should hold back but let go when Ike is about to grab so he doesn't miss "willingly".
For some reason holding the direction when you're under the lip like that doesn't cause you to snap cancel, so there's no fine timing involved.

Edo14

Smash Cadet
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5274
Brawl at Gamestop
Date: March 14, 2009
18 entrants 5 dollar entry fee.
This was for you Ren!
1st: Edo - Ike
2nd: NoR4U - Sonic
3rd: V-tex - Snake
4th: Crispytacoz - Diddy
5th: Fang - Snake