• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Community CV / Sonic Dimensions

Browny

Smash Hater
Well this just stomps on every combo video ever made

at least what was left of them after your previous ones did the same thing muhsoce

Its unreal just how much better this is than every other brawl CV. Where is the limit?

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
Im happy you´ve liked this CV and some others my old ones!!! Im always looking to improve and I may continue doing it , so lets keep having fun!!! take care! buddies!!

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
what do you want to know?

about the sonics infront of the gameplay?
i recorded them using a green stage as an greenscreen and then take out the green screen in after effects that is called keying.

the first part of the intro is just sonic walking on stages and recorded in the same position so i ca make the transitions, and then adding effects

Or what are you interested in?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
What about the effects behind the names of each sonic player, and the effects behind the animations of Sonic (the ones you used chromakeying for).

So you used Final Cut to put it all together, that's Mac only right?

Muhsoce

Smash Cadet
yeah, Final cut pro its only for mac, about the effect behind the names, its the same background I used for the Sonic dimensions logo, the colourful lines around, I just changed the composite mode to add or screen so it takes out the black of the background but keeps the colors, then just changed hue for the different names and behind the sonics its only a background I found and I just cropped it to use the part I wanted

MMM... did I explain right?

anything else???

comboking

Smash Master
Wow, Makes Sonic look better than he gets credit for being. Are you aware of where they got those battlefield textures? I think i'm gonna redo mine if I can find those from the video.

Top Bottom