• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something that has been bothering me for awhile now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
If you've ever watched any gameplay videos you'll know what I'm talking about.
A lot of the character pictures are flashing in the middle of a battle, what in the world does this mean? I figured it was that they were taking damage but I've seen a few where it's flashing and NOTHING is going on in the fight.

Can anyone tell me whats up?

Wence

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure what your talking about is if a character goes in front of someones icon it disappears while they are in front of it so that it does not get in the way of you playing.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
I thought that he may have been talking about the new dodge, because you no longer stop and do a dodge you just take invincibility frames and continue in the direction you were flying in.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
you said the "character pictures" i think it fades when it's in the way. if you think it's a graphical error, it'll probably be fixed since the eforall videos are technically beta.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure what your talking about is if a character goes in front of someones icon it disappears while they are in front of it so that it does not get in the way of you playing.
^^
Ignore everyone except for this guy

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411

That's your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom