• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone's moving in your house (or appartment or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airluigi

Smash Cadet
What would you do if just your main (everyone else would be too much) was real and he or she (or it) lived in your basement

(If you don't don't have a basement GET OVER IT no one going to dig you one just go with the idea)

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Living with Falco might get a bit troublesome at times, because I'd never be able to have a sandwich. But it would be cool to jump in his Arwing and cruise around at Mach speeds.

Dubz

Smash Cadet
I would program R.O.B to make me sandwiches. Oh, and he would live in the closet. Not taking up my **** space.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I'd keep his lazar gun. -Fox
I'd keep his hammer. -Kirby
I'd keep his sword. -Meta Knight

If Fox lived in my basement he'd be playen ssbb all day.....

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I guess would have a BIG problem since I would be living with Bowser because of the amount of food he would eat, but then again he would scare of all the cats around my house which is a good thing lol..

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
living with lucas would be cool because we both have powers and we'd obviously go on MOTHER themed journeys all the time since we both have powers.

you make wayyyy too many lame threads though >.<

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Half the guys on smashboards are probably gonna switch their main to ZSS temporarily for this thread.
Wrong. Who needs a scantily clad woman when you could have Captain Falcon (By the way not all guys buy into the "I can see more of her, thus she's attractive" philosophy). He's awesome, manly, and shouts "Show me your moves!"

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I had Kirby living with me... Well... First of all it would take up a lot of my food, and second he would probly work out as a chick magnet so to speak, not just because he's a little pink puffball that would be my pseudo-pet, but because he can literally pull them back if they try to walk away

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
If ness lived in my basement, wed be playing baseball a lot, and Id convince him to teach me some PSI!

or at least some yo-yo tricks.

And maybe we could go on some sick adventures that involve fighting hippies.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Me and Falco might not get along since we're both so competitive at everything. He wouldn't stay though because he prefers the sky anyday.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
It would be pretty awesome to ride around in Wolf's Landmaster all day. ^-^

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'd probably keep sonic hostage and tell Sega to make better sonic games.
Or else.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
If Wolf lived in my basement we'd be screaming "What the heck?" at each other all day long. Oh, and I'd steal his outfits.

airluigi

Smash Cadet
if luigi moved in well...

at least I won't have to call the plumber every 2 or so months:laugh:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
pit would be all preachy with his 12 year old self and then rob would lag up trying to connect to the internet at my house. and make milkshakes

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'd probably piss myself knowing a middle-aged assassin armed to the teeth in every kind of explosive ever was living in my basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom