• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Ganon Vids for you guys =)

Renth

Smash Hero
I hope you all enjoy these, there are more to come! Feel free to check my Pootube site because I should be updating daily.
Here i thought you were just a random nobody very impressive man great use of warlock punch and tech chasing.

Hope to ditto you some day

5 stars.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
Here i thought you were just a random nobody very impressive man great use of warlock punch and tech chasing.

Hope to ditto you some day

5 stars.
wow i really hope to ditto you too renth. thanks for the comment to. i am going to be uploading some more today when i get out of class. and lawl at the random nobody.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well I believe he will put up the ones that shows why me and him are even right now and why the marth vs ganon are very close match-ups.BTW i'm Ky in the vids.Also our crew combo video is in the making so watch out for that.Laterzz.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
This is too good. I recorded recently against a fox on fountain of dreams, and did the double stomp kill too..how ironic eh? I'll make a topic showing off my few videos too

Good ganon, glad to see one do well against a fox.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it could be the vid quality or something, but both of you guys didn't look like you played fast at all

but that could just be the viewing

work on l'cancels and the tricky stuff (platform dashes, double SH aerials, ledge dashes, etc) and improve your speed and you'll be set

nice warlock punch btw

mood4food77

Smash Hero
well i found them slow

probably cause i'm used to watching renth's, tipman's, chaddd's, and my ganon which all seem faster that his

but it could also be just me

it's still a very good ganon, just needs to get rid of those mistakes

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i was missing my l-cancels and my ganon was a little on the slow side. normally i dont play like that. no johns. =) ty guys for the nice comments. more vids to come tonight!

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
I loved the first match, At first i saw you mess up a couple times and get gimped, Then all of a sudden you started really impressing me, Good **** man. Awesome ganon

mood4food77

Smash Hero
actually, i know why it seemed slow

you probably recorded directly from the TV while most of us record from a camera focusing on the TV

so, we look faster than we actually are

if you weren't so far away i'd ask for a ganon ditto

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hey im unloading more matches onto youtube now! check them out on my youtube channel. and if anyone has any questions, msg me on aim. KingJoeseph7.

Linguini

Smash Master
Nice ganon you got there bro, I saw some stuff that you need a little improving on so ima point it out for you.
vs. the fox you had a bunch of free edgeguards that were given to you that you let slip by. Instead of f-smashing those times I would recommend a angled down f-tilt or a tippy spike to stomp/edgehog.
I noticed you were trying to lure the fox in by double jumping to a fair but he just full jumped and naired you which counters this. Try double jumping to make him think your doing an aerial but just fast fall to a tilt or uair him since you made him full jump nair. haha warlock punch, ****

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
thanks linguini for the advice, there are more videos if you havent seen them. i might put up like 3 more tonight. and the fsmashing was experimental. i would normally stomp
hey you guys, feel free to talk to me on aim also. im bored and uploading takes forever.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I feel a bit identified with your edgeguarding style. I make mistakes because i always stop at the edge and think "What kind of edgeguarding would anyone do here?" And then i try something diferent to that, just to see what happens.

I'm not a serious smasher at all so I don't usually care about cutting those cookies.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hey mood4food, how far do you live from california, I wanna ditto all of the good ganons of the world someday.

petoo0

Smash Ace
haha pretty impressive. makes me feeel gay for holding back at the tourney against you. wanted to see where you stood and i must you are pretty up there on top ganons in nor cal. but you got some work to do like linguini said. never give up an edge guard. next time we play ill go all out. and teach ya some stuff.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
LOL petoo0 don't insult him by saying you held back because not only did he beat you in friendlies he beat you in a tourney match also, where you tried to beat him with shiek because you lost in ganon dittos in friendlies but failed.So please unless you like losing money in tournaments don't post lies in this thread because we can record a match between you guys or better yet a money match to prove who is better.

petoo0

Smash Ace
LOL petoo0 don't insult him by saying you held back because not only did he beat you in friendlies he beat you in a tourney match also, where you tried to beat him with shiek because you lost in ganon dittos in friendlies but failed.So please unless you like losing money in tournaments don't post lies in this thread because we can record a match between you guys or better yet a money match to prove who is better.
lmfao. umm do you remember the first ganon ditto? i remember two stocking him. DO you remember the sheik match? didn't it seem there was stocks where i tried and like...it was easy? I think so. I stopped trying because I felt like an *******. I picked sheik. That's gay. I didn't insult him. He has a good ganon. But I have much more experience, and I actually want to play with him more and make his Ganon better.

Also who was running the tournament ( I know and didn't host but i helped :))? Wasn't me and Lunin helping call matches and organize? Wasn't it me and Lunin who KNEW that we wouldn't finish? So what was the point of me trying? Didn't I let rage win against me in loser's bracket? Yeah I think I threw my matches that day.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
lmfao. umm do you remember the first ganon ditto? i remember two stocking him. DO you remember the sheik match? didn't it seem there was stocks where i tried and like...it was easy? I think so. I stopped trying because I felt like an *******. I picked sheik. That's gay. I didn't insult him. He has a good ganon. But I have much more experience, and I actually want to play with him more and make his Ganon better.

Also who was running the tournament ( I know and didn't host but i helped :))? Wasn't me and Lunin helping call matches and organize? Wasn't it me and Lunin who KNEW that we wouldn't finish? So what was the point of me trying? Didn't I let rage win against me in loser's bracket? Yeah I think I threw my matches that day.
Jesus quit being such a disrespectful johnner. You are insulting him by saying you didn't play your best because you're essentially saying that he isn't worthy of your full effort. It doesn't matter if you actually are better than him or not, there's nothing to prove, and you're just unintentionally being disrespectful.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Ok whatever Petoo0 your just mad because your not as good of a ganon as King Gerudo , in fact I remember you getting hella pissed at the tourney match against K G when he was beating your ganon to a pulp but if you think you feel alot better trying to come in here and say that you were sandbagging then I guess thats what bad people do.Well the truth of the matter is that K G beat you and there is nothing in the world that can change that.Also no one knew about the tourney being closed down early at 4 until about 3:20 when chris told lunin while i was loking at the brackets so I don't see why you have to lie.

King Gerudo>petoo0 plain and simple

If you have anything else to say then I'm sure K G will be happy to money match you (and record it) otherwise you shouldn't try to disrespect a Norcal ganon like this because we will beat you untill you hate the word "Ganondorf".Lol I just noticed your from the palmdale crew , what kind of crew makes a horrible crew video with bad combos that are in videos of them getting four stocked??LaTeRzZz!!!

petoo0

Smash Ace
ummm who the **** are you? do you know who palmdale is? I bet you have no idea what you are saying so shut the **** up seriously. if it makes you feel THAT much better i'll let kg have best ganon title in the ****ing world. but don't ever insult my crew. Especially when it's a crew that is recognized by ken. don't believe me? go read his interview on mlgpro.com and go around the 5th page where he mentions our crew and how he expects PALMDALE to take top spots at super champ combo. and if you didn't notice i'm over it.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
LMAO!!!!Wow so touchy I felt the anger on that one , lol.If you really want to know I am Ky from crew A.G.S and I know exactly what I'm saying.I don't give a **** if Ken said that your the best ****in crew in the U.S.A the fact the you did poorly at a SFSU biweekly gives me the impression that if your the best that the plamdale crew has to offer then I'm disappointed and if not well I'm sure the rest of your crew is not to far off from your skill level.Until I see tourney results from the super champ combo I don't care what you say.You came here and insulted him first I'm defending because he's to busy laughing at you.I'm done with this arguement go post at some other thread that you Haven't already Johned too because it's pretty boring listening to you.

Renth

Smash Hero
I think everyone should hop on a plane and come visit me for as long as they want with free housing and can MM me

if you win you get $10 if i win i get $5 open to everyone. ~~> i'm bored and lonely :(

Top Bottom