• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some bad news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
Don't they have liver transplants these days? I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I'm terribly sorry for you Squall :(

Squall LeonHeart

Smash Ace
I'll make these 5 years for him, very well. I'll play with him and give him a nice present for this chirstmas. :cool:

He'll die when Im 19. But I pray to God(Not the member) to find a cure for him.

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: Squall LeonHeart ]</p>

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
Please keep us updated on his condition. We (if not just me) would like to know how he's doing.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Ah, one of the reasons why I hate the CC. They condemn cloning and everything that has to do with genetic engineering. We would be cloning organs right now for hospital patients. They have already cloned a full heart! But it is not condoned by the CC and they have done everything in their ability to destroy such knowledge. Ah, the bliss of blind stupidity.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
G4F: I agree with you thoroughly. But let's not change this somber topic of grief into another relgious debate. Show some respect towards Squall.

Squall, I know we've had our squabbles, but I give you my sympathies. Don't give up hope, many outlive their doctors' grim predictions.

-B

Craftstar

Prank Monkey
BRoomer
I feel so sorry for you squall. Normally I would address G4F cloning thoguhts, but Im all with you. I hope that there is some way that your dad gets better! Isn't there treatment that can stop it? ARRGHH I hate hearing stories like this. Im so sorry Squall! :(

Ehhh.. too bad. :(

But-
My grandma is 90 and had a heart attact just last week, and our dog which is older than me could die any day. But you don't see me posting junk like this all over these boards. When did smashboards become a place where we shared our sorrows?(sp?) Are we lacking so much real socialiaty (is that a word?) that we need to tell those of whom we know only what they want us to? BECAUSE I KNOW I AM!! (oops, ignor that)

And what's up with ppl like Gygais (sp?) and Evil Eye make extra-long posts having to do with their leaving? It's not like they are losing the possibility of reading or posting here. If someone made a big-ol' post tellen' how they can't come back 'cause their computer's broke or internet's down or something like that I could understand. But if you've lost interest and don't feel like coming here anymore, atleast not as often, why bother posting?

Be sure to bring this back to haunt me whenever I do something like the above. ;)

Squall LeonHeart

Smash Ace
We are at WW and my dad is dieing in five years! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: Squall LeonHeart ]</p>

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Hey take it easy...

1. This is hardly WW3...
2. I thought you said 5 years...
3. The doctor could be wrong. And in medical terms, even 2 years is quite some time.

-B

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
Think optimistically for a second, you don't know how far medical technology will advance in a year. Just don't give up on the chance that he will pull through.

Pumaman

Smash Journeyman
Five years...that's...odd. I've never heard them say that long. Well, your dad will be in my prayers if that helps any...

:( :( :( :( :( :(

OMG! YOUR BROTHER DIED?!
::feels evil for being so critical::
If my brother ever died-!
I'msorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryextreamlysorry
sorrysorrysorrySORRYSORRYVERRYVERYSORRY
forgivemepleaseforgivemeIAMASINNER!!! forgive me

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
^???

Anyways, I'm sorry to here that, Squall. What gave your dad liver cancer?? I hope that he'll be able to surpass that, even if its just a few more years.

I know why GOD (not the forum wacko) does this. He makes us want to treasure what we have, so when we do loose it (or them, in this case), we can think fondly of them. It also tests our loyalty to him.

And no, I'm not going to try to recruit people to chrisianity. That's of your own choice . . . .

Originally posted by ZeldaFox38:
<strong>I know why GOD (not the forum wacko) does this. He makes us want to treasure what we have, so when we do loose it (or them, in this case), we can think fondly of them. It also tests our loyalty to him.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I really wish you hadn't said that.. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!! I really wish you hadden't said that. Take it back, the immage of Christians is low enough at these boards, already.

wing zrow

Smash Lord
Damm it why!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :(
I feel sorry man hope theres a cure.One thing you can do is spend some quality time.Like baseball or fishing for one.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Squall, I hope your father gets better.

There is always hope, don't ever give up hope. I wish you all of luck and your father.

Treget

Microwave
BRoomer
Sorry to hear that, I truly am.

And I know what you're going through. My dad had a tumor inside of his ear. Luckily, the doctors caught it and it was non-cancerous. But, he has like -5% hearing in his left ear now though.

Keaten

Carpe Mentis
BRoomer
you're taking this quite well.

I hope he miraculously recovers or they find a cure.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Poor Squall, :( i'm sorry to hear this!I wish your father a healthy life and you as well!I'll pray for your dad!While your time together lasts,you should play video games,sports,and eat together!Hope for the best,

~Shy Guy

King Moneyman

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to here that dude. :( :( She that's three people who I know on this site that someone is goning to die or is dead. Me, Serina, and now you man. :( :( :( :( :(

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I can honestly say I know how you feel.

My dad has a brain tumour that's too deep to be taken out. He has around two years to live as of yet.

I know it sucks, but all you can really do is make his remaining time alive the best time he could ever have.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
lol you guys are too much. Try reading the dates of these topics.

edit: Nevermind the dates, just look at the posters. MK, Rudy, BBT...

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Now everybody, GRIEVE MY FATHER.

Just kidding though. I lied to make the kid feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom