• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SOLVED* Project M Riivolution Help

Shadowtheoriginalone

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadoAnnaru
3DS FC
4528-3417-2533
Switch FC
SW 4317 5992 9594
I have an 2 GB SD Card. I fully hacked my Wii 4.3 and optimized it for Riivolution (better organization and options without bothering my brother to make edits to my SD Card). I have used Project M before but with this recent patch, I can not play it at all. Everything works absolutely fine until I choose a stage. No matter what stage or character, upon making a selection it seems to be in a perpetual loading that never ends. No buzzing or any clear indication that it actually freezes. I just can't play. I used the Riivolution Full Set before I plan to still use it now. Can anyone enlighten me to what may be the problem? I can add any details that may be needed.

Shadowtheoriginalone

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShadoAnnaru
3DS FC
4528-3417-2533
Switch FC
SW 4317 5992 9594
I found out the solution over in Brawl Vaults. Custom textures/model ports have issues with the Project M format. Stages and music should still work. Just turn off character textures and it should be perfectly fine.

Top Bottom