• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SOLVED] Project M 3.6 Refusing to Play

PlatinumGenesis

Smash Rookie
NNID
shamone2013
Hello,
I am having a weird issue with Project M 3.6. I can load the launcher via the stage builder, but whenever I hit play, it simply goes to a black screen and restarts to Brawl. Then, whenever I got to Brawl to play, it's set to 4-stock, 8 minutes by default, and freezes right after the announcer says "Go!".

Current setup
-2GB Transcend non-SDHC card
-Hackless full set
-Wii is updated to 4.3U
-Wii is initial release model
-Reads Brawl disc just fine

Is there anything I can do about this?

Hello,
I am having a weird issue with Project M 3.6. I can load the launcher via the stage builder, but whenever I hit play, it simply goes to a black screen and restarts to Brawl. Then, whenever I got to Brawl to play, it's set to 4-stock, 8 minutes by default, and freezes right after the announcer says "Go!".

Current setup
-2GB Transcend non-SDHC card
-Hackless full set
-Wii is updated to 4.3U
-Wii is initial release model
-Reads Brawl disc just fine

Is there anything I can do about this?
Is the card named project m?

PlatinumGenesis

Smash Rookie
NNID
shamone2013
Ok, try re-downloading it
Ok, I tried re-downloading PM. When I put the SD card in the Wii and start up the stage builder, it goes to a black screen with text on it, and this is where the PM menu would usually show up. Instead, it gives me an error saying "USBGecko not found. No code found to load, hanging"

Ok, I tried re-downloading PM. When I put the SD card in the Wii and start up the stage builder, it goes to a black screen with text on it, and this is where the PM menu would usually show up. Instead, it gives me an error saying "USBGecko not found. No code found to load, hanging"
Hmm, that sd card might be flawed

Last edited:

FedEx868

Smash Rookie
Was any solution ever discovered for this without using homebrew¿ I have the same exact error (I guess you could call it) and do not know what to do. And my Wii is not hacked so I can't use homebrew.

Top Bottom