• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solutions to hand sweat?

Byson

Smash Rookie
Just recently, sweaty palms have become a big issue for me when I play. Simply wiping my controller off after each game just doesn't help anymore. Do you guys have tips for how to aid this?

NitroSSBM

The coolest Falco of all time
You could wear fingerless gloves, but I don't know how much success you'll find in doing that...

GenNyan

Smash Ace
Washing your hands with soap will get all the oils off your hands. Probably not practical to do every game, but it does help.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I wash my hand with water every few games or so if the place is warm or hype. If it gets really bad I generally borrow some of my buddy's gamer grip and that works really well.

NitroSSBM

The coolest Falco of all time
Sometimes I wash my hand with water every few games or so if the place is warm or hype. If it gets really bad I generally borrow some of my buddy's gamer grip and that works really well.
Gamer Grip is high quality stuff, I highly recommend it to anybody who has hand sweat problems.

Top Bottom