• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solution to the lack of Wii's in the smash community. (Updated with proof)

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
Well, I work like once a week for like three hours each time and I could still afford a Wii. But I dont have to pay bills so that could be the exception. True some saturdays are block but with such a small amount of work my schedule is still pretty open. I just dont have my licence yet. But for people who get consistent , good work, yeah it could suck.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
I got my Wii a week after the launch =D

I've been figuring out what options to do for 4 classic controller setup since that takes 4 remotes as well.
I guess people will have to trust where their remotes go if we lack some =P

Course, GC controllers are no problem!

K, What does Super Alex do with his Wii's?

Make em' shoot Saw disc launcher!:laugh:

iMichael

Smash Lord
It feels good to have a Wii....=D

Reggie Fils-Aime (President of NoA) said that they weren't going to ship alot of Wii's for the holidays...I guess he was serious. I say he's serious, because people say he's known to lie (Dec 3rd anyone)

LuigiTheButcher

Smash Journeyman
Notice how this thread is a JOKE thread, and you're taking it serious, therefore you are now the subject of the JOKE.
Wow I dont know how that sounded serious:laugh: I was just saying how I got a Wii I thought that would be a better post than someone saying "I have one"

Top Bottom