• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Soldier of Fortune - A Bombsolider Falco Combo Video

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Dopey said:
red sparrow any smart person knows Samus is the best in the game if ppl knew how to play him right, you could camp all day but no one is that gay yet....cause Samus is 2 fun 2 play :D so dont say "dot dot dot" like you dont kno wat plp r saying kthxby

dot dot dot...
Yeah I know man too true. :p

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I enjoyed it..................... but doesn't falco have combos other than pillar to utilt/bair? :confused: the first clip was so awesome, and then after that it's just like 7 minutes of pillar

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I have to say that shineblind is super extremely cool.... but the way this falco pummeled Ken in 2 of the 5 or 7 battles i saw of those 2 guys deserve some real respect! This falco is IMO the most flashy player i have seen and a very good falco above all.

Kudos to that marth called Ken for beating this falco that would kick the **** out of any marth anyday.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Hydde said:
I have to say that shineblind is super extremely cool.... but the way this falco pummeled Ken in 2 of the 5 or 7 battles i saw of those 2 guys deserve some real respect! anyday.

I'd say he pummeled him in every match, until Ken got a hold of him and chain threw him to death a thousand times!!! Seriously, watching those matches is one of the most disheartening things for an aspiring Falco player to see...

Big_R

Smash Champion
I saw this a long time ago, but I don't know where it is. I dled it again and it's still too nice. I like it even more now that I can do most of the stuff in it.

Razorcloud

Smash Cadet
i still say the guy in shined blind was better... that guy wasnt just memorization. He adapted alot to many opponents. Okay, I know im new here but plz dont diss me because i play bowser! any1 who down talks bowser can go look up boozer cute on google video. Im close to that guy in skill.

Bailey

Smash Hero
But you are a n00b that is impossible. Shined Blind was a good vid. It was a flashy and some of it staged. I mean there were all great (EVOLUTION = BEST) but this vid is so much better.

Razorcloud

Smash Cadet
yea... i thikn some of shined was real but the first combo was like holy crap. The guy layed down and took the throw combo like nothing. I would have B uped bowser to get away. and im only noob because i just joined today!

Razorcloud

Smash Cadet
woah! my bad. i just watched a little chunk in the middle that wasnt very good. but i just watched though the whole thing! I respect this much more than shined blind. I dont really like how much the shine guy uses
nothing but his shine to kill but this falco guy is almost all just hit and spikes with the drill kick! he really knows his stuff. Nothing a bowser paw couldnt handle! (jk) The only thing i didnt like is how many times he messed up his edge hold. He always pulls up too early. And he misses the combo where you puch em up with shine then mid air A-UP. Though it was amazing, he could be getting kills so much faster sometimes. Im kind of sad to see SSBB come in a way because it will be so long until a really really great player breaks a character!

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
25,000+ total views plus downloads, and it all started with this video. Thanks everybody. I still like to hear feedback, so holla if you haven't yet (or even if you have).

Bull37

Smash Cadet
bombsoldier is my favorite smasher. and my favorite song is in there to. his shield wavedash combo is infreakincredible. he should be the number one player in the world. i think he is in my opinion. ken just chaingrabbed his way to victory. and maybe he did spam lasers alot but thats not nearly as bad as chaingrabbing.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
"Bombs over Baghdad" was the most PERFECT song for any combo video, ever.

The 2nd song...not so much. Personally, I would have gone with Tom Jones' "Sex Bomb". ;)

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
G.Fizzle said:
Bombsoilder is good but he is more Flashy then anything else which is why he can never be on people like PC Chris or Kens level overall.
IIRC, he was also 14 and hadn't been playing as long as most smashers when he went to that tournament. So I think he just needs some more time to develop the rest of his game. If he still plays, that is; I haven't seen any new vids of his in a long time. :(

Liger

Smash Cadet
masterwumpus said:
IIRC, he was also 14 and hadn't been playing as long as most smashers when he went to that tournament. So I think he just needs some more time to develop the rest of his game. If he still plays, that is; I haven't seen any new vids of his in a long time. :(
Hmm.... Maybe he's been doing some secret training and will take MLG by storm! =O

Hahah OK I'll say something productive now. Great vid, sick combos. A little late, considering I downloaded this video like a year ago, but a couple months back I downloaded it again and I was still amazed, even more so now that I understand the mechanics of the game better. He'll I've started to play Falco cause of this video. Funny story... I decided to try acrobatic HRC with Falco and just when pillaring away, attempting to mimic Bombsoldier. But dang, when I watch this vid again... Man, Bombsoldier is just too good... Such a cool video to show off a great Falco player. And hey, the music matches too. Woo. :laugh: Nice job, again, masterwumpus!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Wumpus, do you know if Bombsoldier knows about this vid?

XD If he doesn't, he'll probably start releasing visd hoping for a Soldier of Fortune 2.

masterwumpus

Smash Journeyman
I have never talked with Bombsoldier, so I have no idea if he knows about this video. I've never seen him on this board, so he probably doesn't.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Nah, just wondering if Ken decided to show Bombsoldier the vid or if American vids get out in Japan like how their vids get around here.

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I love this video. The first time I saw it and heard the first song my brain transformed the words "Bombs over Bagdad" into "Falco badguy". That's why I love this vid, because Falco is a badguy.

justice

Smash Ace
Great video one of my favorites. I like all your videos Master Wumpus or most I am not sure if I have saw them all. I liked duel of fate as well.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Ok, I saw this video before and i basically learned how to play from watching this vid. Great frickin' job!

But for those of you who don't know, the first song 'Bombs over Baghdad' was a remix Ft. rage against the machine, basically search for b.o.b. remix. lol, took me a while to figure that one out.

Top Bottom