• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Annex

Smash Ace
From my experience, confidence in smash skill is the biggest indicator that a person sucks at it.

but im sure youre good shaya dont ban me

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
can confirm

shaya is trash

robsta > shaya

edit: why can't i like my own post?

Last edited:

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
that is also acceptable

i also respond well to c-pizzle or c-dog

both on here AND in real life

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
Went to a rave called mario party 6.

They had ssb on a projector. Some 18 yr old kid was really into it, says he plays all the time with his friends. told him about smashboards.

Oh and there was a super hot chick that played in a ffa, she was OK and she was the last one left besides me in the ffa. I had 1 stock and she had 3. Afterwards she was like, "do you guys have melee?".... deal breaker.

Last edited:

Marthy

Smash Cadet
NNID
marth_lowell
3DS FC
0173-2031-9695
Switch FC
SW 1197 9118 8506
Guys I did a very good thing yesterday. I sold my PS3 & my 13 games to Gamestop. Unfortunately, they couldn't take my other PS3 controller because it had a bad stick, the rubber on it was coming off. Then they wouldn't take Tekken 6 because there was a crack in it which I never knew of....all in all, they gave me $199.29. I have some more money to go in order to get a Wii U. Can't wait!

Sedda

Smash Champion
dude you couldve gotten more money if you sold it on craigslist, but that still sounds really generous coming from gamestop

Shears

Smash Master
Guys I did a very good thing yesterday. I sold my PS3 & my 13 games to Gamestop. Unfortunately, they couldn't take my other PS3 controller because it had a bad stick, the rubber on it was coming off. Then they wouldn't take Tekken 6 because there was a crack in it which I never knew of....all in all, they gave me $199.29. I have some more money to go in order to get a Wii U. Can't wait!
Why don't you buy an N64, smash bros, and a brand new controller instead?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah, we string up some wallabies and echidnas, leave them starving for a week, then untie em and take bets on which eats the other first

we banned fox after we noticed he was broken

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I downloaded the "Australian" version of SSB (Super Smash Bros. (A) [!]), and it runs at 50fps. Is it basically the PAL version?

Madao

I downloaded the "Australian" version of SSB (Super Smash Bros. (A) [!]), and it runs at 50fps. Is it basically the PAL version?
Lol it's even worse than PAL because they nerfed Link even more than (U) version!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i always felt console (ie. australian) link didnt get the supposed airspeed buff that [E] link did on emulator, but i wrote it off because im playing link and i was busy dying regardless

im glad that i have even more inbuilt johns now

in other news, why doesnt link's boomerang get buffed in the australian version, this is pretty much a cardinal sin

Last edited:

MetroidFan4Life

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm just here to get my 10 posts out of the way lol

I was never here...

Last edited by a moderator:

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
a gamestop trade is like trading the first hit of fox's dair with falcon's upsmash at 0%. you're always much better off using craigslist

SheerMadness

Smash Master
TANKLIN is moving in with me guys.

Wizzy should be able to drive soon.

Gonna make Marbles learn Yoshi.

It's all coming together for FL smash.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
woah

4 players in total in the state of FL

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
woah

4 players in total in the state of FL
i'll have you know the last FL tournament (that I knew about, at least) had SIX people tyvm
I might have just missed a few threads or something because more than a month has definitely passed since what I'm pretty sure was supposed to be a monthly tournament

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
i'll have you know the last FL tournament (that I knew about, at least) had SIX people tyvm
I might have just missed a few threads or something because more than a month has definitely passed since what I'm pretty sure was supposed to be a monthly tournament
nah we haven't had one in a while so i'm still defending champ :troll:

Top Bottom