• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Here in NY we get them hooked young.

This would make a good anti-alchohol poster.

Play smash, don't get smashed.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Especially with all of the people in the background holding what appears to be alcohol.
Lol that's the point though! The little jobes chose to play smash instead of following the crowd and getting shwasted.

Maybe 'anti-alcohol' wasn't the right term. Perhaps 'above the influence' would have been better. Does being above the influence mean that one refrains from drugs and alcohol or just drugs? Man idfk. **** you guys. I'm a dolphin.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
being above the influence means you don't make choices based on what other people tell you to. if you want to rail lines of coke, do it because you want to, not because your friend said it would make you cool.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Maybe 'anti-alcohol' wasn't the right term. Perhaps 'above the influence' would have been better. Does being above the influence mean that one refrains from drugs and alcohol or just drugs? Man idfk.
Yes, being above the influence means listening to exactly what the government tells you to do, like just saying NO.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol peeps be disrespecting the amended thread title

none a y'all short-timers was here when we had the discussion that put that ish up

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Attention citizens of smashboards, your master, Kero the Great, has an announcement.

I hereby declare myself the god of Tuna.

Allow me to explain. I am not telling you all that I am the god of all the tuna in the sea. I don't care about the live tuna, they can go **** themselves. I am telling you all that I am the god of making tuna sandwiches. My recipe is unrivaled. My sandwiches will bring you to your knees begging for seconds. I'm the best of the best. No one can touch me.

If anyone has any problems with my declaration, just let me know. I am confident in my abilities and would be more than happy to have a tuna-off at Apex.

That is all. You may return to your petty lives.

-KeroKeroppi the Conqueror

PS my leg's asleep and I'm really afraid that if i get up i'll fall.

Wish me luck, see you rascals in another life.

Wait, i moved my leg and now I got that painful needle thing going on.

This post has gone far enough.

DROP THESE *******! (black guy in the opening scene of The Other Guys voice)

Later gaters.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Attention citizens of smashboards, your master, Kero the Great, has an announcement.

I hereby declare myself the god of Tuna.

Allow me to explain. I am not telling you all that I am the god of all the tuna in the sea. I don't care about the live tuna, they can go **** themselves. I am telling you all that I am the god of making tuna sandwiches. My recipe is unrivaled. My sandwiches will bring you to your knees begging for seconds. I'm the best of the best. No one can touch me.

If anyone has any problems with my declaration, just let me know. I am confident in my abilities and would be more than happy to have a tuna-off at Apex.

That is all. You may return to your petty lives.

-KeroKeroppi the Conqueror

PS my leg's asleep and I'm really afraid that if i get up i'll fall.

Wish me luck, see you rascals in another life.

Wait, i moved my leg and now I got that painful needle thing going on.

This post has gone far enough.

DROP THESE *****ES! (black guy in the opening scene of The Other Guys voice)

Later gaters.
I like tuna sandwiches. Can I have one at Apex?

prisonchild

Smash Ace
Lol that's the point though! The little jobes chose to play smash instead of following the crowd and getting shwasted.

Maybe 'anti-alcohol' wasn't the right term. Perhaps 'above the influence' would have been better. Does being above the influence mean that one refrains from drugs and alcohol or just drugs?
it looks like their drinks are on the table right beside them and there are college kids drinking while watching them play.

I really recommend you don't advertise that poster anywhere..

PS the comment about getting them hooked young doesn't help either...

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
After intense spying, I have found Kero's secret tuna sandwich formula. It looks something roughly like this:
bread
tuna
bread

Now anyone can make a tuna sandwich and be free from the oppressive tuna monarchy.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
skrlx get your own avy

emmi didnt show at the tourney today

confirmed fake
I used this avatar before you ever used an avatar of Kotomi/Clannad. I know I have because I distinctly remember s2j making fun of me because it was some anime girl. Though I did decide to use it again because I saw yours. :secretkpop:

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
only people that have heard of aphex twin would catch that pun, and i feel like most people here would not listen to aphex twin

Battlecow

Play to Win
I feel like most people have heard of aphex twin, they're (he's?) weird but not at all unpopular.

pun was 6/10, surface meaning too obviously forced

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Lolthis^, and no this pun was not nearly as bad as my other recent ones, most have been terrible responses to ssb64/melee redditt posts

I don't understand why the 'p' is subscripted.
To this, it makes it so you read the word as Apex instead of Aphex
As in two separate puns:
Apex, or the pinnacle (of my avatars)

Or, apex..the tournament

Last edited:

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Lolthis^, and no this pun was not nearly as bad as my other recent ones, most have been terrible responses to ssb64/melee redditt posts

To this, it makes it so you read the word as Apex instead of Aphex
As in two separate puns:
Apex, or the pinnacle (of my avatars)

Or, apex..the tournament
So then why isn't the 'h' subscripted instead of the 'p'? I read it as "Ahex" at first glance which is where the confusion is coming from.

Top Bottom