• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah what JUNK implied about the time. People not being in the middle of the day when they are at school and stuff does not mean Smash is dead >_>

Don't be like Morino

I actually have been getting more good games with people than ever before lately

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I don't think I've ever had trouble getting a good game on galaxy as long as it was a reasonable hour

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Im getting games now

i suck, and online just feels awful

bout to play boom now

just got 5 stocked :/

this game sucks

clubbadubba

Smash Master
don't play boom right when you're coming back lol. I've done that too, its awful. He's so mean!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
woah crazy idea for how to train. Wut if you somehow played on like 90 or 120 fps for a while? Then when you go back to regular 60 fps, everything is so slow and you are crazy good.

The Star King

Smash Hero
woah crazy idea for how to train. Wut if you somehow played on like 90 or 120 fps for a while? Then when you go back to regular 60 fps, everything is so slow and you are crazy good.
^rofl, Touhou community **** right there

too bad nobody will play with you

and IDK how you would force it at 90 fps

P.S. The fact that you can play for years and still get 5 stocked by some people is why Smash 64 is the best game ever

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Wow. I guess a lot of you already know and this is pretty old news, but for those of use who never check melee boards apparently Armada is retiring from melee. Did not see that one coming. I rarely watch melee stuff, but even so I'm somehow sad.

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^Yeah. Sux :(

Im getting games now

i suck, and online just feels awful

bout to play boom now

just got 5 stocked :/

this game sucks
lol nice play by play xD

wotg getting ***** live on smashboards
seriously lol

its like he sees this game in slow motion
This. I've always thought this lol.

Dude. You just BLEW my *&%$ mind 0___(o)

That's like the opposite of online training lol.

Brb, Gonna go become godly...

MattNF

Smash Lord
Wow. I guess a lot of you already know and this is pretty old news, but for those of use who never check melee boards apparently Armada is retiring from melee. Did not see that one coming. I rarely watch melee stuff, but even so I'm somehow sad.
he knows PP will beat him next time they play so he's retiring before he loses his crown as "best player"

smart move IMO

Channighan

Smash Ace
Always sad to see a GOOD SPORT leave a community. He should play SSB on Kaillera for lols.

:phone:

dandan

Smash Lord
he tried playing online once, but he disconnected from msn or something while talking to me, and i have never seen him online since (though i stopped using msn like a year ago, so he could have come back already).

Top Bottom