• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
franklin, some dude called smasherx74 just played with me for a bit and completely stomped on me and proceeded to speak to me as if i had never touched a smash game before lol

and before that, he assumed that i was "tank" because someone said I was for some reason

oh, and he claimed that he's 4 stocked ryan before at will.

i'm so confused, but maybe that's because i'm sleep deprived.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Smasherx74 is an infamous troll.

Apparently he's actually pretty good.

He's also crazy.

He's not better than Ryan.

I've never played him.

Clarified?

I don't use aliases. I don't know who said that. Probably Gav- because apparently he hates me.

Funny that they're both banned lol.
wonder why

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
his skills at trolling clearly are lacking compared to his skills at ssb64 lol

thanks for clearing things up

oh and i'm online finally, but it feels like i'm playing in mud compared to console. still don't see how you guys do this ****.

his tag in galaxy is "donkey.KONG" and he says that's his name on here, too.

man 64 players online are so ****ing weird lmao

clubbadubba

Smash Master
wait ur saying donkey.KONG == smasherx? The same donkey.KONG that claims he will fix kaillera? I mean I guess he's done stuff before, but still that can't be good.

lol i used == instead of =. stupid computer programming

The Star King

Smash Hero
if(donkey.KONG == Smasherx74)
//I couldn't think of anything funny. Fill in the blank?

Also the "playing in mud" is probably worse for you because you're on 5/6 frames
haha

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
WHERE U AT EIKELMAN. Chillin in combo's room to JUDGE YOU.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

srsly come play!.....

might need a 4th for TEEMZ, any1?

TANK64

Smash Lord
@E-kel, It's really hard to get used to, don't expect for your execution to be like on console. Sometimes you can get smoothish games, but sometimes it can be pretty bad. You just have to kind of not care (which I know is impossible for most good players lol).P2P is better, but still delay and STUFF. So yea sucks, but stick with it because of my latest update:

I think I've gotten better at smash from playing online. I'm definitely balanced against the whole cast, and I play smarter, and somehow know understand things more lol. I can only really attribute it to the online play I've recently done. I'm a believer :D . Even if I can hardly use my new skills actually online xD

Speaking of which, I haven't been able to play in like a week D:

and yea dude, weird, I've never even talked to donkey.KONG. He's some programmer guy lol.

M!nt

Smash Champion
People are too good at this game, I feel like ill never reach that level ; __ ;

TANK64

Smash Lord
It's the whole reason I wanted to play online >____> to get better against the whole cast. I'm not that surprised, it's just that it's been a while since a significant notice in fundamental improvement in this game for me. Just playing more good peeps (and yes online provides that).

Haven't tested my new skills on someone good irl on console though so it's hard to gauge.

Also, Yoshi online is impossible lol. Even worse than fox xD

Also I'm infinity better at teams. Starting from being the worst possible, to actually "ok" lol.

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^Hey, that was a low blow :p wtf! lol, but yea I look forward to future teams. I actually enjoy it a lot now xD.

>Years of trying to enjoy Melee teams and it NEVER happened.
>Literally playing 64 teams for a week, and now enjoy it lol.

People are too good at this game, I feel like ill never reach that level ; __ ;
Ninja Whaaaat! You're not even that far away from PRO status :cool:. We need to have more sessions. I think your best char is C. Falc. You just need to work on some technical stuff and approach, but you're mad good (Better than MOST people online easily lol). Dude you're better than you give yourself credit for :p

Maybe if you left that gang you're in :cool:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Smasherx74 is an infamous troll.

Apparently he's actually pretty good.

He's also crazy.

He's not better than Ryan.

I've never played him.

Clarified?

I don't use aliases. I don't know who said that. Probably Gav- because apparently he hates me.

Funny that they're both banned lol.
wonder why
lmao no smasher sucks **** through a straw and uses every excuse in the book when he loses. in the ocassion that he does actually win his inflated ego gets the better of him and he eventually gets kicked, i literally have to treat him like a child when i'm playing with him.

Also I can rep Mint we had gg's

TANK we need to play sometime on Galaxy this summer.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Star King speaks truth, I was high C for the longest time and I can safely say players like MATTS! have compared me to JaimeHR once or twice. Even then i'm not gonna brag and I still have huge improvements to make, I played boom last weekend and realized how flawed I still am, still gg's there too and I enjoyed playing with you boom. I'm proud of myself at least getting 2 stocks off your fox consistently, never could get any farther though. :c

I could totally whoop Scrub King :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win
just got online and found out that I get 2 frames to galaxy now and that no one gets on in the mornings

EWWWW

anyways I'm on for another 5 hours or so hit me up GUYS

Top Bottom