• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Olikus

Smash Champion
DK tent combos on fox >>>>>> fox tent combos on DK
Im talking about the whole stage benefits fox much more than DK. and they both got **** tent combos. Its not like fox cant combo DK in the tent. How can he miss a hit on that big gorilla?

Battlecow

Play to Win
So I was reading this white supremacist forum today and it was really surprising how many of them were weeaboos

But like all the non-weeaboos hate the weeaboos

Major friction there, mother****ers hate each other more than they hate other races

The Star King

Smash Hero
Why would a white supremacist be obsessed with Japanese culture. Probably people trolling the forum, cuz hate groups tend to be targeted by trolls (hi Westboro Baptist Church).

And why am I not surprised Battlecow browses white supremacy forums :troll:

Battlecow

Play to Win
No dead serious there are mother****ers with like 10,000 posts saying things like "You know, I could never see myself betraying the cause and interbreeding, but I do appreciate the exotic beauty of Japanese women and feel a close kinship with their culture or at least its Caucusoid roots and I love some of the anime they produce"

And then there's another guy with 10,000 posts going "NIP LOVER GO HOME COME THE REVOLUTION YOUR BLOOD WILL RUN IN THE STREETS ALONGSIDE THEIRS!" And then they all accuse each other of being FBI plants.

Pretty funny tbh

There's also a fair number of chinese-american dudes around on some forums who just really hate black people. They seem to get along well with the faux-intellectual white racists.

Fascinating subculture. There was a dude with a ≠ sign as his avatar and I was like "hey that's just like mine!" And then I realized what it meant and I was like "Damn I should prolly change my avi now"

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't think I've ever seen you use the trollface

I, on the other hand, don't know how I survived on Smashboards without it. I get violent urges to use it on other forums/Facebook all the time, but alas

The Star King

Smash Hero
America WEAK? NNNOOOOOOO

btw why have you been referencing Battlecow's classic troll threads so much lately. Been taking a trip down memory lane?

Most people would watch some old cartoons or something for that nostalgia bomb. But nah, ballin just goes to the Proving Grounds :awesome:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
the hilarious thing is that bob jane is australian LOL

also star king

I would like ciaza to debate Battlecow with the topic:

'Battlecow has shown enough debating merit in his posts to be allowed into the Debate Hall main forum'

ciaza argues affirmative
Battlecow argues negative :troll:

This is not a joke, despite the trollface.
i have apparently used trollface before o.o

ballin4life

Smash Hero
America WEAK? NNNOOOOOOO

btw why have you been referencing Battlecow's classic troll threads so much lately. Been taking a trip down memory lane?

Most people would watch some old cartoons or something for that nostalgia bomb. But nah, ballin just goes to the Proving Grounds :awesome:
they're just so gosh darn relevant. ok, the last one was pretty random but it was from the thread about jews being the master race so that's where I saw it

lol btw if you think i'd go into the debate hall or any of its subforums. i'm using "list of threads started by battlecow" for my nostalgia, thank you very much.

B Link

Smash Lord
So, our online 64 community here has a tendency to tier list everything. Suddenly I felt the urge to tier list things irl: People, places, food, anything. Here's one I came up with recently:

Jacket tier list (men)

S Tier
- pea coat
- sports coat
A Tier
- leather jacket
B Tier
- athletic jacket
C Tier
- ski jacket
D Tier
- puffy winter jackets

kys

Smash Ace
I just saw THE GREY last night. Good movie. Anytime Liam Neeson tapes broken booze bottles to his hand to act as claws, you know you're in for a good one.

yani

Smash Lord
So, our online 64 community here has a tendency to tier list everything. Suddenly I felt the urge to tier list things irl: People, places, food, anything. Here's one I came up with recently:

Jacket tier list (men)

S Tier
- pea coat
- sports coat
A Tier
- leather jacket
B Tier
- athletic jacket
C Tier
- ski jacket
D Tier
- puffy winter jackets
Hyrule Tier
- Rain coat

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah but leather jackets emitted so much swag that they got overdone in the last few decades so they aren't as cool now anymore (but still pretty cool)

That might just be my inner hipster though

Battlecow

Play to Win
Leather jackets are eternal

Cool things never stop being cool, fashion is objective

Anyways pea coats are worn 200x more than them so there

Battlecow

Play to Win
Well, you're wrong. Pea coats are cool but leather jackets turn it up to 11.

Pea coats are a safer bet tho if you don't got that battlecow swag

Allagro

Smash Rookie
I would like to see wool peacoats tech the rain. Rain on a leather jacket is like a continuous phantom hit. :awesome:

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo trench coats are pretty freaking cool if you can pull them off

Chicks in trench coats can be goddam fine

Top Bottom