• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
whats so surprising about a girlfriend kissing you? hmmm that sounds like those five arent girl friends but female friends :awesome:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
its more excited when they dont know about each other.

trying to get a 3 some going is almost impossible tho. I am in that same position as we speak, and I kinda wanna tell them about each other. One of em is kinda prude tho, so 3 some may be impossible...

thats like my goal before I die

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I got 2 once but i was a 16 yo kid, the two girls were far away from each other otherwise it would be much harder

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Dating 5 girls at once = super baller

2 seems pretty doable (not that I would know LOL) but 3+ seems tough.

Also lol kuz that would be a sick burn if you say "yo my other girl is way freakier than you"

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
no, sorry, you got me wrong I was talking about female friends, but my ex-girlfriend knows, and she's kind of jealous.
Thanks God they doesn't see this forum... :D

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
lol my mate is going out with 2 at once. One of them wants a super serious relationship and the other one just wants sex, so he's fine with it. Somehow. I'm pretty sure he's going to a special kind of hell reserved for people like him and people who talk on their phones in theaters.

Also what was that joke? I think it was:

You want a girl who knows how to cook and clean
You want a girl who is good in bed
You want a sweet, kind girl
You want a fun, outgoing girl

The most important part is that none of these girls can ever find out about each other ;)

NixxxoN

Smash Master
when you are a kid you think you are uber hax to date 2 girls at the same time but when you get older you realise you will struggle to maintain ONE

Thino

Smash Master
IMO depends more how serious you take your relationship , rather than how old you are

but SINCE USUALLY as you grow up you take your relationship more seriously , I see where you coming from

one girl can totally drive you nuts -sigh-

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Does anyone find the new a7x album even SLIGHTLY interesting?

The new drummer makes them sound completely different, and in total they sound worse. Still, some parts are interesting.

Mike Portnoy, go back to dream theater please.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So I got a new signature and stuff.

And for christmas I got some headphones, a kindle (it SUCKS books kick so much more ***) a bunch of funny T-shirts (you can never have enough) and a little money.

Tomorrow is the most important holiday of the year though. Lord of the Rings day. Gonna watch all three extended versions in one sitting with some friends, some family, and more munchies than a bunker full of potheads. It'll take somewhere around 13 hours.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Does anyone find the new a7x album even SLIGHTLY interesting?

The new drummer makes them sound completely different, and in total they sound worse. Still, some parts are interesting.

Mike Portnoy, go back to dream theater please.
Wait... how long has Mike Portnoy been out of DT??

DMoogle

A$
Christmas gifts!

Snow boots
Buffalo Bill beef jerky variety pack (OMG I love beef jerky and there are like 15 different kinds in here <3)
DUCY
New earbud headphones
Freakonomics (didn't ask for this, hopefully it turns out good)
$50 Best Buy gift card (Best Buy is meh when you compare it to anything online, but hey I'm not complaining)
Godiva chocolate
Aerosmith t-shirt
Assortment of warm shirts

I think that's it. Having two Christmases (split up parents) helps.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I just know that... and it's kind of sad for me...
Mike Portnoy is the one who made me lisent to DT in first place, I even know how to play some of their songs in a drum becouse of him.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Money was made to be spent, if ppl don't do it, why even bother in having it.? :awesome:
Yes but necessary stuff comes first and some people waste money on ******** stuff

Like buying a new mobile phone each half a year or each several months

Or buying apple useless rubbish like the ipad

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yes but necessary stuff comes first and some people waste money on ******** stuff

Like buying a new mobile phone each half a year or each several months

Or buying apple useless rubbish like the ipad
Actually somehow that's kind of a good idea, if you think about it, it'd be smart to sell your movil phone/laptop/pc/ipad and stuff like that before it gets to be kinda old, so you can buy a new one with that same money(or just a little more if needed), so when the time comes, you won't have something like a useless/valueless laptop... in your hands.
Do that every year or every year and a half, and you wont waste your money.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Actually somehow that's kind of a good idea, if you think about it, it'd be smart to sell your movil phone/laptop/pc/ipad and stuff like that before it gets to be kinda old, so you can buy a new one with that same money(or just a little more if needed), so when the time comes, you won't have something like a useless/valueless laptop... in your hands.
Do that every year or every year and a half, and you wont waste your money.
What is a money waste is buying so many mobile phones, they all do the same thing that people uses, that is phone calls and sending SMS. Buying so many is just wanting to show off
The Iphone for example, is a stupid device with full of useless features and too expensive, only for people who like to show off. You wanna go to internet? Use a PC with a proper screen :)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I tend to agree with Nixxxon about the useless features thing:

iPhones do have fun games though, endless fun.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Yes!! I know that, and also I agree with that...
but I'm just saying, that if someone doesn't want to be spending money buying new divices... first sell the old one (but don't let it get too old...) and buy a new one with that money. it's like exchanging your devices and stuff.
when you have a machine, it's not for a lifetime, no matter how careful you are.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
IMO depends more how serious you take your relationship , rather than how old you are

but SINCE USUALLY as you grow up you take your relationship more seriously , I see where you coming from

one girl can totally drive you nuts -sigh-
reminds me of highschool.

the relationships in highschool are more shallow than a wading pool.

trust me, i'm in one, there's nothing going on except text after text about this other girl is a ****.

TRUE LOVE. <3

Top Bottom