• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
who the f is teczero?
He got put in charge of both boards when they fused a little while back (melee and 64).

He has modding rights but does not really need to do anything cuz of surri and moogle.

Where u at byoshi?
Ok so I finally got a complete answer as to why TecZero is a mod in the smash64 section.

Like Kuzi said, it's related to the merger of the two sections, he was simply given modding rights in the entire "Melee & Smash64" section

He has never expressed any interest in modding here, and simply will be removed from our specific rooms when they get a chance. (This is a very minor thing so it may take a little while)

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
haha...Im still gonna main melee, I just have no real competition locally & I just got a new beefy computer so I figured Id check out the online 64 scene cause well... Its 10000000x better than brawl and it's online. that game makes me sad :(, I need me some awesome combos and edgeguarding.

I've only played 64 once actually, I really liked it, but wished I had more time to get used to the new feel. I kinda wanna be lame and get a GC controller to USB converter...Do these work well?

Divine44

Smash Cadet
haha...Im still gonna main melee, I just have no real competition locally & I just got a new beefy computer so I figured Id check out the online 64 scene cause well... Its 10000000x better than brawl and it's online. that game makes me sad :(, I need me some awesome combos and edgeguarding.

I've only played 64 once actually, I really liked it, but wished I had more time to get used to the new feel. I kinda wanna be lame and get a GC controller to USB converter...Do these work well?
you will enjoy 64 theres a lot of combos and such

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

I know many players use GC controllers and say it works wonders.

Personally I use a ps3 controller and now the stick is really bad lol...after about 4 months :S

I have had the controller a long time though, i just used D-pad in the past because I found the analog on the ps controllers awkward for smash

Divine44

Smash Cadet
I know many players use GC controllers and say it works wonders.

Personally I use a ps3 controller and now the stick is really bad lol...after about 4 months :S

I have had the controller a long time though, i just used D-pad in the past because I found the analog on the ps controllers awkward for smash
why dont you use a n64 controller

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
why dont you use a n64 controller
There is so much variety out there why limit your self to just an n64 controller, I understand if you are also a console player as well, but other wise there are plenty of good well made controllers that are over all better than the n64 controller, such as the PS3, Game cube classic, and the X-box 360.

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
yea I wanna try GC cause Ive only played 64 once or twice, but Im an avid melee player, so I wanna make the transition as painless as possible. Thanks for letting me know it works :)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Either near by > 5 miles

or

Hes not even that funny

You were probably joking when you told me that anyway which proves you are funny

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Dragoon Fighter said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPuDc...eature=related

I thought that even if that joke is over used that this is still inserting.

The Greek dub is just 0_o. The polish is odd. Some of it is ok to meh. While other just makes me lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Uf1m3It0g
This one is larger and with more languages. Skip to 1:42. Catalan and Euskera are included! xD

EVERY ONE INCLUDING JAPANESE SAID OVER 8000 IF ANYONE DIDNT KNOW

Except english translation -_-

sharksquail

Smash Ace
I can get fresh lychees at a local farmers market. They were ok. Kind of like tropical flavored grapes. I'm more of a peach kinda guy.

The Star King

Smash Hero
'sall about mangos.

OH

and POMEGRANATES

Man, weirdest fruit I've ever had.
Pomegranates are weird? They seem normal to me, probably because I ate them all the time growing up.

Weirdest fruit I've had is probably an ugli fruit. It was pretty good.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
I think the weirdest fruit I've ever had is the horned mellon. It tasted like grass. Also green papayas are too legit. Rambutan are cool too, they look alien.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I just drank strawberry kiwi juice. it was pretty good.

Top Bottom