• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
so it's my birthday today, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Japan Update:
Today we leave Doimoi's house in Nagatsuta, west of Tokyo and head to Bashi(vashi?)'s house where there already 6 or 7 smashers staying there. I expect to get a good amount of friendlies in there. Tomorrow we head to Kanto for the tournament(over 98+ registered last time I checked). I watched Josuke do a some online play last night. He livestreamed but I'm not sure where. He played a 99stock falcon ditto on dl with a link player I think(won with 18 stock). Then they played link samus and I only saw the link player win one game(4stock matches).

Hori mini pads obtained: 0
First Place prediction: Josuke

I'm really looking forward to the tournament and the drinking party afterwards. I'll post more updates during the tournament if you guys want

hikachu

Smash Rookie
Wow, I found Isai and Madrush vs Japan is now live broadcasting!!
Ruoka dancho is so strong but Madrush's Fox and Isai' Fox and Pika is so good,too.
If you have Nikoniko video's account, Go to Bashi's community.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
oh man i don't have nico and if I did I wouldn't be able to watch all day gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

updates please for those of us who can't watch!

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Friendlies at bashi's house with Isai, nangoku, umi, ruoka dancho, akagi and me. Having a ball, bashi is hilarious. Ruoka went to sleep so him and isai didn't get that many games in but I think ruoka won more times when they played fox v falcon

mixa

Banned via Warnings
It's so weird because 1P is supposed to be Isai (and he's using Isai's colors), but 1P is losing every match to the black Falcon. Lavender Link got 3-stocked once lol

but his Fox is looking good.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
After Isai did a training mode-esque combo, I thought about it. But then remembered I don't know how.

Anyway, we should try to figure out how to watch past broadcasts.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^lolque

I think he''ll win

Also, Jousuke reminds me of Kuroda (3rd strike player,) uses a bad character to give other people chances, heh

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Tru. Didn't even enter my mind.

Still think there's a small chance he might go Pika last minute or something.

If the legendary Kanto tourney can't entice someone to play to win I dunno what can. Look at Jousuke "i don't like people who play seriously". He goes, clearly plays to win, and wins the tourney every year.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
So i'm at this grad party tonight. I meet this super cute girl and we talk for a while. Things are going really well and i'm totally in to her and then i find out she's my second cousin.

lol **** me right

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
So i'm at this grad party tonight. I meet this super cute girl and we talk for a while. Things are going really well and i'm totally in to her and then i find out she's my second cousin.

lol **** me right
i really hope that last sentence was what you said to her

hey if it ain't blood related it's gucci

actually is she over 18? give her my number

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Come on. What guy wouldn't bang their insanely hot 2nd cousin if they were down?

Unless you grew up together like brother and sister then it would be weird.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
wait unless you're in italy or whatever, in which case **** it

bang her

what happens in italy stays in italy

especially babies

Ceasar

Banned via Warnings

lol **** me right

(lol) Sucks to be you! =P

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
She was there when i was told we were cousins. She didn't seem thrilled about it either. Even if still wanted to get with her (and i absolutely don't you sick ********) i doubt she would want to. That type of **** only happens in Africa and Canada.

Then again, these people are weird as **** so i wouldn't be surprised if she did want to.

I KID YOU NOT they eat ice cream with a spoon... FROM A CONE

WHAT THE **** IS THE POINT OF THE CONE

Top Bottom