• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

asianaussie

Smash Hero
one day only old fogies will play smash 64 (see: battlecow, pete in 20 years)

and they will carry the game onto the next generation

i just got a good idea for a comic

The Star King

Smash Hero
one day only old fogies will play smash 64 (see: battlecow, pete in 20 years)

and they will carry the game onto the next generation

i just got a good idea for a comic
Hey include me, I'll always be around

Maybe in 20 years I'll be decent on controller by then

The Star King

Smash Hero
See but I'm probably going to flake out of APEX 2037 after saying I'm going, so you can't incorporate that line in as well :troll:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
It's funny because my older brother turned 20. Xept he has a job.

Maybe if I got a job I could pay my way to nationals. CHICK-FIL-A WHERE YOU AT

:phone:
I never even heard of that restaurant untill all the gay nonsense went down lol

Watch out working there, you may instantly become a homophobic death machine!!

Froski

Boss of Bosses
I never even heard of that restaurant untill all the gay nonsense went down lol

Watch out working there, you may instantly become a homophobic death machine!!

Must not have chick-fil-a around?

I work there because my sister is a manager...

After years of working there...I'll be the first black guy to dislike chicken. It tastes weird after a while. Nothing to crave for.

mehg

Battlecow

Play to Win
So after FC 64 grand finals mango comes over (reeking of whiskey, no idea if he was drunk or just hadn't changed since the previous night; his performance in the melee tourney would suggest the latter) and says that he's gonna **** me up in 64. Big crowd gathers, and he asks for falcon dittos. Hungrybox side-bets a quarter on him. Obviously I win because he's played the game for like, half an hour in his life and has no idea what he's doing.

The great part comes afterwards, when he's genuinely, actually shocked and disappointed. He seriously does not know what it's like to be bad at a video game. It never entered his mind that he might not be the best in the world at smash 64. Love that guy so much.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Defeat obviously doesn't stick around for a long time in his memory lol

He also mumbled something about playing for three days and then ****** me, we'll see where that goes.

The Star King

Smash Hero
yeah so much for incorporating the line I edited out. and I'm the one dirking out :troll:

unless you're planning a sequel. I could see "Smash in 25 years" being an awesome comic series

also is it sad that when I see that picture of Battlecow, the first person to come to mind is not Battlecow, but blaze

The Star King

Smash Hero
yeah but you didn't incorporate... I'm not sure what you're saying. You're saying you'll do it in future comic? And yeah just use clubba's art

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i wouldn't incorporate your lines verbatim, they aren't funny enough :troll:

i still have the screenshot of all the aussies with that avatar lol

i wonder if battlecow just missed the post entirely or is declining to comment...lol

The Star King

Smash Hero
but you didn't just not incorporate it verbatim, you didn't incorporate it at all after you said you would @_@

idc I just thought it was WEIRD

I'll be shocked if Gio is still around that long, but maybe the motivation to troll Battlecow is enough to keep him around :troll:

Olikus

Smash Champion
ill be at apex 2037. no worries. ill bring murray so he can do what he does best. lose. mwahahahahaha

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yeah but you didn't incorporate... I'm not sure what you're saying. You're saying you'll do it in future comic? And yeah just use clubba's art
Noooo don't steal my art! I've got plans to make an awesome comic series w those

Can't read apex 2037 on my phone :( . Have to wait till I get home to join the lulz

TANK64

Smash Lord
That comic is SOOOOOO ****ing FUNNY!!!!!!jdfklajkl;djhahahhahjajajaja! Why are you so cool aa? I would definitely read this series xD . And lol at Nixxxon still being included "in" the BR.

Damn, I really need to make some comics...

Oh, and welcome back Channinghan.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
speaking of things that are good

have you heard the new tay swift single TANK? it's phenomenal
I've only heard it on the other end of the phone, and yes still phenomenal.

Btw tank did I tell you about those free tay tay tix I won on the radio once? She sang in the aisle next to us at the concert. She was hugging ppl but I was too far away :(

Top Bottom