• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Honest question, am I the only one who first thinks about their birthday every time a new year rolls around, but then just isn't excited or feeling that good when it finally happens? Last year was pretty disappointing in multiple ways, but I've never really had what I can call a true celebration ever as far I can remember. Only 1 month for me now.

D

Deleted member

Honest question, am I the only one who first thinks about their birthday every time a new year rolls around, but then just isn't excited or feeling that good when it finally happens? Last year was pretty disappointing in multiple ways, but I've never really had what I can call a true celebration ever as far I can remember. Only 1 month for me now.
I was born with a summer birthday so nobody in school growing up ever sang happy birthday for me. Ended up just not thinking it was special and would rather just continue with the day.

BRAWLER2001

Smash Rookie
User warned for advertisement
Guys, I am new and as much of a Smash fanatic as y'all ..... ! I just started my own channel about everything Smash ! Do give my video a view and it would be much better if you subscribe as well. I hate click-bait and this thread is no click-bait, and so won't be my channel and videos ..... LOL xD ..... well, do support me in this cause ..... love y'all

-advertisement removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My birthday only serves as a grim reminder of another year that I've blown doing mostly trivial things like playing video games and **** posting.

...So yeah, I've stopped caring for them a while back.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Guys, I am new and as much of a Smash fanatic as y'all ..... ! I just started my own channel about everything Smash ! Do give my video a view and it would be much better if you subscribe as well. I hate click-bait and this thread is no click-bait, and so won't be my channel and videos ..... LOL xD ..... well, do support me in this cause ..... love y'all

-advertisement removed-
...But you only have one video to your name, and it's on Smash 4 with you simply playing against the computer.

Sorry fam, but miss me with that ****.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's why I was curious what people consider.

I'm curious what a Shy Guy and a Hammer Bro's equivalent would be? I think an Iron Knuckle or Darknut for Boom Boom would work as somewhat reoccurring minibosses.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
...But you only have one video to your name, and it's on Smash 4 with you simply playing against the computer.

Sorry fam, but miss me with that ****.
Never trust content with CPUs unless it's Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Nothing.

Dark Bagel

Smash Ace
So I've just been to my first Smash venue yesterday, and it was pretty fun. I didn't sign up for brackets and compete, I mainly just played friendly matches and spectated the more serious ones.

I mean, I got my butt formally handed to me in just about every match I participated in, but still, it was fun.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
None

We are still very deep in the dark of how may new Pokémon and forms we are getting and it's way too soon to think about such.
I don't think it is.

Most of the Pokemon (or at least one of their forms) who Game Freak thinks will be popular have probably been revealed by now. I don't think it would hurt to at least consider the options we currently have and pick a favorite. If there's another Pokemon that gets revealed in the future that you like more, you can always shift your support to them.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I've just been to my first Smash venue yesterday, and it was pretty fun. I didn't sign up for brackets and compete, I mainly just played friendly matches and spectated the more serious ones.

I mean, I got my butt formally handed to me in just about every match I participated in, but still, it was fun.
Having fun and learning from your mistakes is all that really matters.

One of these days I swear that I'll make it to a Smash venue and compete; I just need to find one that's relatively close by in my area.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

You okay there, Weiss?​
I've sometimes wondered how Shantae is able to generate enough force behind her ponytail for it to hurt people. (I used to think that it was magic until Pirate's Curse took her powers away, yet her hair whip was left intact.)

Can she still feel anything in her neck after all that repeated whipping?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For the record, that DQXIS review had him admit he skipped all the enemies and then complained about dungeon bosses being hard alongside stealing footage, including ps4 footage

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For the record, that DQXIS review had him admit he skipped all the enemies and then complained about dungeon bosses being hard alongside stealing footage, including ps4 footage
Okay. If he doesn't like these games then why does he review them?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I admittedly haven't watched the video, but I don't think I need to to say that it's a complete exaggeration to compare him to DSP

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
People also call Arin of Game Grumps similar to DSP.

Granted, Arin has more controversy than Dunkey so it works better, but if Dunkey, Arin, and DSP were tasked with completing a game, the former two would finish first no doubt.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I mean, he deliberately skipped as many fights as he could in dungeons, underlevelling him. He then whine that bosses are too hard. DSP does that all the time
To say that he's "darksidephil for people who think they're too good for darksidephill" would imply that he does that sort of stuff all the time, which isn't true. It's an unjust comparison. And DSP's issues go beyond just misunderstanding a game's mechanics or having bad takes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, he deliberately skipped as many fights as he could in dungeons, underlevelling him. He then whine that bosses are too hard. DSP does that all the time
That just sounds like him being stupid.

Like, if I were reviewing games on a youtube show, and not as a journalist who has to play everything, I would stay away from games in genres I don't like. Honestly, I think it's more fun to watch people talk about the things they love then rant about the things they hate.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can't we just call dunkey a mediocre reviewer (at least when it coem to JRPG) without the need to compare him to someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom