• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This is ****ing grand.
Interviewer: Why do you like your characters? I mean, assuming you like them.
Chris: No, I despise them. "Ugh, fine, I'll do it this way, geez, Scott!"

I love his sense of humor as well lol

KMDP

Smash Legend
Do you guys ever think how Mwntis Shrimp have 12 color receptors meaning that Mantis Shrimp can see 4x the amount of colors than an average human can?
Can't say I have.

I think more about the way they're considered the deadliest species of Shrimp.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What are we talking about?
That's one of life's greatest mysteries, isn't it? What are we talking about?

Whether you're a newcomer to the site, or returning after living what you would call, "real life", you can never predict what we're discussing.

I dunno man, but it keeps me up at night.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
****, Linhardt doesnt have enough charm
Edit: One dance lesson and he has the required amount
I would say Ashe, but seeing Claude dance is very tempting.
Im personaly thinking Linhardt or Ashe, they would be so damn good but its apprently not their best class, its Claudes tho.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Whether you're a newcomer to the site, or returning after living what you would call, "real life", you can never predict what we're discussing.
Hah!

"Real life".

I've been chained to Crash Team Racing and Discord.

D

Deleted member

It’s a beautiful day outside:

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

Should not be worrying that much about life and just let their minds chill for a day.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
damn. I dont wanna be boring and make Claude a dance since that is a class he is good at, I wanna do something different but idk if I should pick Linhardt or Ashe who both have failing sword lol
all three lords get powerful unique classes later down the line so dancer claude is a big no no

ignatz doesn't really have a well-defined last class so he's a good candidate for GD's dancer

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
It’s a beautiful day outside:

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming...

Should not be worrying that much about life and just let their minds chill for a day.
Sundays are best for chill days.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Girl. Throuought all of MGS he was trying to get in Meryl’s pants. Not to mention he’s a clone of Big Boss (who the prequels establish as a notorious horn dog)
Pretty sure both Solid Snake and Big Boss have tried to get with both Men and Women in both of their times so they're Bisexual at least. Pansexual more likely.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey y'all am'a back from my hike. It was exhausting but fun. Will be chilling here with y'all for the rest of the day. What I been missing?

D

Deleted member

It fits the character well.

If you can come up with different rhythms and tones and make the vocal noises more varied for the character, that would be neat.
There's a few variations. (I honestly didn't show many in that vid lol) Of the top of my head...

1. Short sound.
2. Medium sound.
3. Long Sound.
4. Excited sound.
5. Questioning sound.
6. Bored sound.
7. Mumbley Sound

D

Deleted member

Hey, I did a demo of my voice in a game. I would LOVE some advice. Tagging a few people I would like to hear from. Hope you don't mind.

staindgrey staindgrey Noipoi Noipoi Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Gentlepanda Gentlepanda
]
Not bad.

It is a voice that works well and sounds reasonable for the character.

And now that you brought up voice acting: I’ve been checking some characters that I could try to voice in the near future and I may have found some choices that I could work well with.
Those choices being Maximus from the Inhumans comics, the DQ8 Hero and some other characters who tend to be both energetic, quick and expressive with the way they talk.

Hopefully after I get a job as a teacher I can try to expand myself based on those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom