• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly the main reason I doubt the Friskluigi leak, beyond the stuff that's been mentioned ad nauseum, is because of something I've heard but can't speak about at length.

D

Deleted member

Honestly the main reason I doubt the Friskluigi leak, beyond the stuff that's been mentioned ad nauseum, is because of something I've heard but can't speak about at length.
Wow, Opo flexing his insider knowledge on us commoners once again.

Also here’s PapaGenos’s comment on the leak
DD802593-1FAE-4152-B0C4-E3035DEF4EB5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly the more I do think about it. Part of me feels Doom Slayer maybe among the final two. I dunno why. Imagine if he and Crash were the final ones (Although I imagine decent chance we'll maybe get another western IP and an Capcom/Namco rep or both of the latter)?

I also recall there's this other theory called color theory as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Why I said arguably. I mean the backlash and outcry over Waluigi being supposedly deconfirmed ended up as news on this site that I cannot remember.
Honestly, the backlash was mostly trolls and folks mad by Daisy's confirmation. Waluigi has a fanbase, I'm not saying it doesn't, but it was never as big as that bull**** implied. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Uh oh
He's in

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We know you know Birdo is dlc 4

Spill the beans
In all seriousness I don't know the last two characters lol. It's something much less important that kind of implies certain characters won't be in as opposed to who will, and even then it's not huge.

But like, I'm still not gonna publicly blab about it lol.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My bets on whose most likely at this point to be the final two are

-Crash Bandicoot
-Doom Slayer
-Elma (Hey let me dream alright...)
-Lloyd Irving
-Resident Evil rep (Jill or Leon)
-Phoenix Wright
-Ryu Hayabusa

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can't say anything about Frisk since I haven't played the game but I've still given up on Waluigi since last year's E3.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
is this supposed to be a joke

cause im lost

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'd be pretty disappointed in Frisk because they aren't the meme magician that Sans is

D

Deleted member

In all seriousness I don't know the last two characters lol. It's something much less important that kind of implies certain characters won't be in as opposed to who will, and even then it's not huge.

But like, I'm still not gonna publicly blab about it lol.
Come on mate, giving out the info, the name of your source, their personal contact info, their address and then committing honourable sudoku isn’t THAT hard.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait

It's not just a 'female' character with a projectile, it's a 'female fighting game' character, no? At least that's what the source gaming boys are saying.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I took a nap, and I still do not feel better.
I am not happy.
You're not alone if it makes you any better. I ate too much apparently combined with having an all-nighter at the Toronto airport back from my trip. I hate the feeling my body is going through now. Hope I can sleep well tonight...-_-

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait

It's not just a 'female' character with a projectile, it's a 'female fighting game' character, no? At least that's what the source gaming boys are saying.
ay nakoruru gang lets go

1560815983298.png

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Wait

it seemed like they didn't really know what the character was besides them being female. They probably didn't recognize them and thought they might have been from a fighting game. I wouldn't really take the details to heart.

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
Is it a different Mario character? Cause uuuuhhh

Fighter 74: Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom