• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope a new mystery dungeon is announced tomorrow. Gamexplain suggested a Pokémon warriors game. That would be pretty hype but probably not happening

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
So any predictions for the upcoming Pokemon direct?

I kind of expect them to explain what makes those stadium things different from gyms. For new pokemon reveals I expect the regional rat/bird/bugs first and the new cover legends at the start or end of the presentation.

I'm hoping for stage 2 starters and a new Eeveelution to get shown off to, but I wouldn't be surprised of they're saved for later.

If they have a new gimmick like z-moves or mega evolution, I expect it to get teased but not explained.

Due to the timing of the direct, I really don't expect much from pokemon at E3. Maybe that's when they'll show the new Eevee.
My money is on the following going off patterns from SM
  • Box Legends
  • Stuff regarding the player character
  • Friendly NPCs
  • Early mons
  • Release date
Honestly, my hope is that a good chunk of time isn't wasted on a history lesson about Pokemon and the people making it because, IMHO, it just wastes time and chances are the people tuning in to watch a Pokemon direct already know plenty of stuff about Pokemon whether they're newcomers who played Let's go and the mobile game, veterans who grew up back when pokemon wasn't 3D (or didn't even have color), or people who gleam their info from Pokemon focused forums and YouTube videos

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eeveelution ideas?

This would be my favorite.

But really, I'd love a Steel, Poison, or Dragon type.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My money is on the following going off patterns from SM
  • Box Legends
  • Stuff regarding the player character
  • Friendly NPCs
  • Early mons
  • Release date
Honestly, my hope is that a good chunk of time isn't wasted on a history lesson about Pokemon and the people making it because, IMHO, it just wastes time and chances are the people tuning in to watch a Pokemon direct already know plenty of stuff about Pokemon whether they're newcomers who played Let's go and the mobile game, veterans who grew up back when pokemon wasn't 3D (or didn't even have color), or people who gleam their info from Pokemon focused forums and YouTube videos
10 minutes of “The Pokémon series has changed since the original bla bla bla-“

3 minutes of actual info

2 minutes of “Thanks for watching, goodbye!”

/s

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I'm near the end of Persona 5 and somehow, I believe I can max out all my confidants with the 11 days I have left to manage. The only obstacle in the way is just the Hanged Man confidant because I have not maxed out my guts yet and I do not know how many points I have left until its maxed. If I somehow achieve maximizing all my confidants in my first playthrough, it will easily become one of the greatest personal achievements I have done in a video game ever.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If we're getting a new Eevee, I want either, Flying, Dragon or Fighting. Give the Fighting Eevee a Tatsu that it does with its tail.

D

Deleted member

Alright, think I'm gonna hit the hay for the night. Good night everyone!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm so excited to see yet another trailer where we see children play with the new pokemon games while not revealing any actual info.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
So why would Nintendo have two directs for Super Mario Maker and Pokemon right before E3?
Did they do it to save time for even bigger surprises?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So why would Nintendo have two directs for Super Mario Maker and Pokemon right before E3?
Did they do it to save time for even bigger surprises?
They need to make way for another 30 minutes of Smash.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Looking at the last few Mario games it’s looking more like the year of Toadette
Damn, you're right.

Waluigi still not in a platformer.
Daisy forever only in a phone game.
Syrup gone for 10 years...again.
E. Gadd can't even get into Mario Kart.
Wart who?

Yet Toadette's been playable in 2 platformers in a row. Peach and Rosalina got jebaited.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Night y'all. I'll chat more tomorrow.

But before I go to bed.

Just 65 hours to go until Godzilla 2! Yeah!!!! :grin:

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Damn, you're right.

Waluigi still not in a platformer.
Daisy forever only in a phone game.
Syrup gone for 10 years...again.
E. Gadd can't even get into Mario Kart.
Wart who?

Yet Toadette's been playable in 2 platformers in a row. Peach and Rosalina got jebaited.
Wart Outdated
Waluigi Overrated
Toadette Activated

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm near the end of Persona 5 and somehow, I believe I can max out all my confidants with the 11 days I have left to manage. The only obstacle in the way is just the Hanged Man confidant because I have not maxed out my guts yet and I do not know how many points I have left until its maxed. If I somehow achieve maximizing all my confidants in my first playthrough, it will easily become one of the greatest personal achievements I have done in a video game ever.
I couldn’t max out all the confidants cause I was too busy loving Makoto by abusing and leveling up charm...new game plus I’ll fix that

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Personally I think the year ogmf Bowser would be fun, just cuz I want a bunch of evil spin offs.
Wario's right there. He has a whole ass platformer series, a brother, a rival and the cast of Wario Ware to pull from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom