• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How's everyone been doing today? Been spending some time with schoolwork, albeit forcefully by my mom due to some circumstances about the semester deadline. She really wasn't helping me much at all despite insisting with me to do my work together, as we started out with a algebra quiz with various math equations and methods she isn't familiar with anymore so we just moved on to a different subject.
I have been taking care of my mother since she has a huge cold (basically the main reason I wasn’t online during the past days since I also had to make food for her), thankfully she is getting better.

Today I’ve been checking on her as usual and browsing around Discord and other Smashboards threads.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
How's everyone been doing today? Been spending some time with schoolwork, albeit forcefully by my mom due to some circumstances about the semester deadline. She really wasn't helping me much at all despite insisting with me to do my work together, as we started out with a algebra quiz with various math equations and methods she isn't familiar with anymore so we just moved on to a different subject.
Catching up on college work and watching Amagi Brilliant Park. Although crapping myself for tomorrow as I don't know if I've survived the chopping block from college.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm alright. Spending today at my grandparents' house eating fajitas. It's pretty okay.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I never even watched the last couple episodes so i'm not too concerned with spoilers. Kind of curious what this is about tho.
Well, the SU fandom has certainly been fueling the fire of a particulary popular theory with this new leak.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Me: *surfing youtube videos*
Youtube: *recommends me a video*
*its some anime dude pulling on a chick's tail with her panties showing*

Oh.

Dutch Raikuna

Good morning everyone...well, for most of you at least.

I'm just here staying home. Local volcano erupted. Tons of ashfall here. Literally had to go dark room for the day.

Pray for my home country:crying:
Geez that's bad. Some of you guys live in places with earthquakes, bushfires and volcanoes and I live on a hill in Ireland. There's small scale storm hitting where I am tomorrow but for me it's only going to add to my nervousness regarding college and that's it.

D

Deleted member

Going to locals be like

Special Summon and special summon and SS and SS and I win!

D

Deleted member

Bored as hell, that is how I am doing.

So today, I come on here to say a few things:
1. What do you guys think of my new avatar? It is :ultlucina: celebrating New Years. This month, I am using only the New Years themes.
2. Time for me to follow Noipoi's example and spend less time on here, and the Internet for that matter.
3. Still waiting for that Fighter #5, just like everyone else here. If any new information comes up, I want to try to be the first one here to inform y'all.
4. Some nice fan art of my girl :ultlucina:...if you want.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
5. Tagging my main man Zinith Zinith so I can get his opinion on this :ultyoshi: fan art...if he has not seen it yet.

My birth month is August, so Rex and Pyra for me. Not too shabby.

Sayonara!:kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Why does one character pack in Mario Kart Tour cost more than any Switch game's DLC?

That's kinda ridiculous.
Eh, it's really just the standard nature when it comes to gatcha games. I've actually dropped MKT a little while ago, sticking more with Pokemon Masters nowadays.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bored as hell, that is how I am doing.

So today, I come on here to say a few things:
1. What do you guys think of my new avatar? It is :ultlucina: celebrating New Years. This month, I am using only the New Years themes.
2. Time for me to follow Noipoi's example and spend less time on here, and the Internet for that matter.
3. Still waiting for that Fighter #5, just like everyone else here. If any new information comes up, I want to try to be the first one here to inform y'all.
4. Some nice fan art of my girl :ultlucina:...if you want.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
5. Tagging my main man Zinith Zinith so I can get his opinion on this :ultyoshi: fan art...if he has not seen it yet.

My birth month is August, so Rex and Pyra for me. Not too shabby.

Sayonara!:kirby:
I love that Lucina pfp!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Based on the audio leak I’m calling it now that in that episode of Steven Universe future:
Steven will flee the house from the gems and end up in the woods. He will encounter jasper and stuff will go down resulting in Steven accidentally shattering jasper. With everything taken place on screen. If infinity train can get away with murder so could future.

Realizing he’s done the most unthinkable Steven will realize he really needs help but at that point it will be too late. He’ll corrupt and from here see what it’s like whengems are shattered and corrupted, ultimately allowing him to fix shattered gems or maybe not and jasper stays permanently dead.
Either way I think she’s is danger.

Dutch Raikuna

Welp, it gonna be a long sleepless night.
If I go through tomorrow with good news, then it will be smooth sailing until Friday and Tokyo Mirage Sessions.......hopefully.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
WHY IS YOUTUBE FULL OF LEWDS TODAY JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST

Edit:

YouTube: "We noticed that you were listening to the Jojo OST, enjoy these lewds to go along with it!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

WHY IS YOUTUBE FULL OF LEWDS TODAY JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST

Edit:

YouTube: "We noticed that you were listening to the Jojo OST, enjoy these lewds to go along with it!"
Ugh, I had this happen to me too. dunno what on earth i watched to make yt think i like anime babes

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Going to locals be like

Special Summon and special summon and SS and SS and I win!
That used to be a legitimate tactic when you could burn someone constantly by simply special summoning, so...

But it's kind of undoable with Genex Ally Birdman limited(there's probably others that don't involve something like Cannon Soldier/etc.).

Dutch Raikuna

I mean, I really dont like 95% of the time. Regardless I just dont wanna be #cancelled on twitter rofl.
I can't stand ecchi anime. Its' part of the reason why I understand that some people will never see anime in a better light even though there are really good examples of anime without anything like or fanservice (Violet Evergarden, Kino's Journey).

I have a sibling who sees anime as the most disgusting thing ever devised. Thinks characters don't look realistic because they don't have many pimples or freckles and crap. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom