• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Man I miss it when sega crossovers where more usual
I remember getting Selvaria big *** spear in PS0 with puyo puyo mag.

I think PSO2 has several sega mags and outfits but I havent checked yet
I remember in Phantasy Star Portable 2 how could you get Fate/Stay Night Saber and Archer's uniforms and weapons, Rei/Shinji/Asuka's outfits and the Lance of Loginus, a Miku Hatsune outfit with Leek twin swords and a whole bunch of weapons referencing Sega games. Makes me really sad that Infinite didn't come over to the West.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Game Freak's other game Little Town Hero is releasing tomorrow. Anyone else knew that?

Is Nintendo's and Game Freak's faith that low to not advertise this?

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So Game Freak's other game Little Town Hero is releasing tomorrow. Anyone else knew that?

Apparently.

Just in time to be a ghost town, too. :114:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

"Sir, how do we promote our new game?"
"Promote it just like Pokemon gets promoted, it'll be just as succesful!"
"Sir I highly doubt that, Pokemon has 20 years of brand recognition, this is something completely new"
"You're fired Jim"
"My name is Toby"
"We'll replace you with that Fox dude then"

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So I've been hearing about another rumor and inconsistencies there. And the only thing I will believe is what Vergeben and VRPlant says.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, GameFreak has been making some very piss poor decisions that are going to bite them in the ass eventually. I don't know why they haven't been advertising Little Town Hero, and the fact they haven't been really does feel like they aren't very faithful to the game.

Which is sad because from what we have seen, it looks pretty cool.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, GameFreak has been making some very piss poor decisions that are going to bite them in the *** eventually. I don't know why they haven't been advertising Little Town Hero, and the fact they haven't been really does feel like they aren't very faithful to the game.

Which is sad because from what we have seen, it looks pretty cool.
Especially with how small the studio is compared to others who make similar titles. Like, maybe wait to work on this when you don’t have a major mainline Pokémon game to release the same year.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dude.

You can fish in Fortnite.

Oh no, it found my hidden weakness. Random ass fishing mechanic in a game it doesn't need to be in.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Dude.

You can fish in Fortnite.

Oh no, it found my hidden weakness. Random *** fishing mechanic in a game it doesn't need to be in.
You probably know this, but just so you know, Big the Cat's gameplay from Sonic Adventure fits that.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We have decided that home run contest will not be the last mode we add to Smash Ultimate. We now present.... Fish Smash! You sit on the edge of Great Bay and fish.
And while fishing, when a fish comes to the surface, you must fight it to claim it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
And about the fishing thing, when you catch enough fish, you will ultimately have to fight the Windfish from Zelda, who is a boss who comes out as he is ticked off about you catching fish.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Stumbled upon these old Melee mock-ups for Lucas and the Garlic Man. Thought they were cool enough to drop here. As far as I can find, they were made by NitroRad. If anyone knows otherwise, lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom