• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wait hold on now let's not act like Golden Sun HD Collection didn't just drop as a WIi U E-Shop exclusive why does nobody talk about this? I've already been through like 15 hours of it SMH.
God. Imagine if Nintendo did that.

Imagine, Golden Sun HD
Thousand Year Door HD
EarthBound Trilogy Remake
Super Mario RPG Remake
Mario & Luigi & Wario & Waluigi
People would flip.

Play it and realize how much it did my boi dirty :yoshi:
What’s wrong with Yoshi in that game? I watched the Beard Bros play it. He has all his Yoshi’s Island abilities.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I need a new chair.

The one I got now is older than me, and covered in stains of questionable origin.
Sell it. Y'know, to help with the new chair fund.

"Sir, this chair. I think it's oozing."

"Nah, it's lubricated....with experience!"

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I still would like some help with this:
Ooh the Daisy post reminded me, I’m trying to think of some more stuff :ultdaisy: could do as a partner for :ultpeach: in my Paper Mario game, here’s what I got so far:
Field Abilities
-She skates fast taking Peach’s hand and leading, Peach slows her down by putting out her parasol
-She can make various plants in the overworld grow

-Long range power that makes enemies or NPCs fall asleep. (Potential power)

Attacks
-Service: Daisy wacks a tennis ball to hit a single enemy

-Return: Daisy moves in front of Peach and prepares her racket to return any projectiles the enemies throw out in exchange for potentially taking damage meant for Peach

-Slap: Delivers a powerful slap to a single enemy

-Flower Bed: Makes a bed of flowers appear surrounding all ground enemies and makes them fall asleep for a set number of turns

-Flower Power: Restores Flower Points

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh, there's a demo for a fan game Pocket Fighter EX. I think it only has Ryu, Ken and Terry at the moment, but it's still pretty cool that we get a demo out of it at least. I wanna test it out soon, since I liked the Mega Man Star Force fan-game. It just needed a more in-depth control customization.

D

Deleted member

I need a new chair.

The one I got now is older than me, and covered in stains of questionable origin.
Wait did you just say chair??

..We're entering a new era of Speculation so you know what that means.. CHAIR THEORY 2!
God. Imagine if Nintendo did that.

Imagine, Golden Sun HD
Thousand Year Door HD
EarthBound Trilogy Remake
Super Mario RPG Remake
Mario & Luigi & Wario & Waluigi
People would flip.
Yeah that right there would be enough for me to go back and own a Wii U all I need in my life is Isaac + Geno in Smash and Golden Sun HD + a Super Mario RPG Remake.

Not to mention an Earthbound Trilogy remake? That's amazing and I would love to play it.

Also imagine if we did get a Golden Sun HD remake but we had Toby Fox plus the original composer of the songs work on the franchise that would be amazing and I would love to see what Toby Fox could do with the Golden Sun music, Incredible.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just found out Corey Feldman made a really weird album that has Snoop Dogg and Fred Durst in it. It's actually terrible.

I mean, Snoop makes good music, so Corey must've paid him well. Doesn't help Snoop sounds super bored too.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What do you mean "Did my boi dirty."?
Boi, where to start...

The fact that his Egg Lay/Egg Throw ability replaces punching. This actually locks him out of a ton of stuff granted to the other 3 characters (most notably fighting Bowser)
His ground Pound not breaking blocks. No reason why...
He can't kill Boos. Again, no reason why...
His Flower Ability is pretty lazy and contextual
The one benefit he has over the others is the ability to get a cap for any unlocked character at the Star Select Screen. Play as "Anyone but Yoshi" quicker? How compassionate of you!!!

:yoshi:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
This was a fun little distraction. Try it out and tell me what you got?
I got designer.
Also thanks everyone for sending stuff it made me feel better.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Boi, where to start...

The fact that his Egg Lay/Egg Throw ability replaces punching. This actually locks him out of a ton of stuff granted to the other 3 characters (most notably fighting Bowser)
His ground Pound not breaking blocks. No reason why...
He can't kill Boos. Again, no reason why...
His Flower Ability is pretty lazy and contextual
The one benefit he has over the others is the ability to get a cap for any unlocked character at the Star Select Screen. Play as "Anyone but Yoshi" quicker? How compassionate of you!!!

:yoshi:
Same thing as me, it's unfair that i wanna play as Yoshi in the main Mario games. (What i mean that Mario is always playable yet characters like Yoshi, Daisy, Wario and Waluigi don't get a chance to be playable.)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd really like a Sunshine remake in the vein of SM64DS. Especially if it gave us a chance for Yoshi and Wario to be playable in a 3D platformer again. Luigi too, but he's been in a fair bit of them except 64 Vanilla, Sunshine and Odyssey.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'd really like a Sunshine remake in the vein of SM64DS. Especially if it gave us a chance for Yoshi and Wario to be playable in a 3D platformer again. Luigi too, but he's been in a fair bit of them except 64 Vanilla, Sunshine and Odyssey.
The thing about a playable Yoshi, however, is this:

I'm down with Green Yoshi riding Pink, Purple and Orange Yoshi, but would everyone else? :yoshi:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I agree, if i made a Mario Odyssey sequel i would have Yoshi as the protagonist with Shake King as the antagonist.
Btw here's a photo of my Yoshi plush collection:
20191001_135314.jpg

I have a pink Yoshi and another blue one, but forgot to add them.
See the green Yoshi next to the big ones? I'm getting the Red, Orange, Purple, White and Black versions of it soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh damn, I fell asleep and missed midnight, Ah well, better late than never so... happy Spooktober:
I still need a fitting avatar now though.

D

Deleted member

IT IS SPOOKTOBER I REPEAT IT IS SPOOKTOBER THIS IS NOT A DRILL WE ARE OVER THE POINT OF NO RETURN NO LOOKING BACK WE ARE REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS OF SPOOKINESS.

Zinith

Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I agree, if i made a Mario Odyssey sequel i would have Yoshi as the protagonist with Shake King as the antagonist.
Btw here's a photo of my Yoshi plush collection:
View attachment 240351
I have a pink Yoshi and another blue one, but forgot to add them.
The red one and the three on the right are bootlegs lol...

That's fine though. I have some and I knew that when buying them :yoshi:

Shroob

Sup?
Everyone out here with their ghosts and skeletons.

The only thing I have to be afraid of is masked assholes pounding on your door at 2am.

........ya it's dangerous outside at night here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom