• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I am approaching the end of the Golden Deer route.

I am scared.
As someone who finished Golden Deer, the ending is really abrupt. Like, damn, really sudden to get to the credits. I expected the things that were said to happen or explained to be discussed, but nope, credits.

No one even said or implied that Rhea bit the dust. It's just "Oh you're the King of Fodlan now, congrats."

IS NO ONE GRIEVING?

It's not mentioned once, it's just "she's in critical condition uwu" and next thing you know, the credits.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
If there was, pretty sure y'all know my girl :ultbayonetta1: would be perfect for switching bodies with. But there seems to be another option I would consider...

View attachment 240168
My apologies if this is a little NSFW but y'all know I would wanna switch bodies with her. :kirby:
Never played whatever game this is, who dat?

Speaking of switching bodies, I found the best reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/da5ovt/defense_attorney_lyn_fey/

Eliwood and co as ace attorney characters. Edgeworth Eliwood is great:

View attachment 240169
I've played neither of these games and this is great. Could be a potential FEH crossover if Ninty and Cappy are up to it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
god after getting back in the fire emblem craze, i'm surprised an FE Fighter hasn't been made

it's definitely possible, and i got some stupid ideas to procrastinate around with. :nifty: definitely at least 30 - 35 characters possible

would at least prove people who think FE is nothing but clone city wrong, FE Warriors didn't do those toxic smash fans justice

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
god after getting back in the fire emblem craze, i'm surprised an FE Fighter hasn't been made

it's definitely possible, and i got some stupid ideas to procrastinate around with. :nifty: definitely at least 30 - 35 characters possible

would at least prove people who think FE is nothing but clone city wrong, FE Warriors didn't do those toxic smash fans justice
What do you mean "Clone City"?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Dude. A Fire Emblem fighter made by ArcSys would have some of the most toxic yet hype speculation ever because people would actually give a **** about it. And seeing characters that have no chance in Smash being given a proper moveset that reflects their personality would be amazing.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A fire emblem fighter with:

Swords
Axes
lances
Mages
Horse riders
Fliers
Armors
Flying or horse mages or of any weapon class
Bows
Healers with psudeo magic
Brawlers
Ballticion class
Daggers

Would make for a nuts roster of potential combinations, great costumes, music, and stages as well. I’d be hyped

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What do you mean "Clone City"?
IIRC, Chrom, Navarre, and like 2 or 3 other people I can't remember have clones in FEW

and people ******* about it

Dude. A Fire Emblem fighter made by ArcSys would have some of the most toxic yet hype speculation ever because people would actually give a **** about it. And seeing characters that have no chance in Smash being given a proper moveset that reflects their personality would be amazing.
I mean it's about 20 with the Main Lords at least, throw in some villains and notable side characters, bait the people with DLC, and bada bing bada boom that's a new fighting game right there.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Time for an avi change. Moving onto Johto.

Been playing PSO on a private server and damn now i really want a Phantasy Star character in smash

Shame Alis is a bit too basic as a fighter perhaps they could take the lucas/ness route and just giver her weapons and attacks party members use i guess

Nei with a Rika echo would be a sweet way to go with a PS character but shes not the MC despite her popularity.

I guess the HUmar/newearl class from PSO could work in that regard too since there all newmans
I'm just bummed the series can't get any love in SEGA crossover titles. Alis would have been perfect for All Stars Racing Transformed given she drives a land-rover, ship, and rocket in her original game. Also please give us PSO2 already.

Also just to put it out there, now that SEGA owns Atlus, All Stars Racing game with Joker in the Morgana Car. :ultjoker:

Would argue Warriors didn't do a lot of fans justice...

Am kind of surprised there hasn't been some sort of collaboration with Bandai Namco yet. An FE character would be perfect for Soul Calibur. Or let them play with the franchise like Pokken Tournament.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Honestly, I'd rather see them make a fighter for Zelda before FE.

Not saying they couldn't make a decent game with FE, but Zelda has a greater emphasis on magic, as well as several fictional species with abilities that go beyond what normal humanish characters could do. That just seems like a better concept for a game overall.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Would argue Warriors didn't do a lot of fans justice...
yes, i agree

Am kind of surprised there hasn't been some sort of collaboration with Bandai Namco yet.
no stop don't ruin it

Not saying they couldn't make a decent game with FE, but Zelda has a greater emphasis on magic, as well as several fictional species with abilities that go beyond what normal humanish characters could do. That just seems like a better concept for a game overall.
for a traditional fighter, maybe

but i have ideas in my head circulating.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
PTSD from Namco manning 98% of licensed anime games and having them all be poopy fighters.
Yeah, I think there is a lot in favor of them, but also a lot against. Though in this case, I doubt Nintendo/IS would let them put out a bad product as opposed to the quick yearly anime cash-in.

Soul Calibur just makes too much sense. Additionally I'd imagine it'd be easier to implement flyers/horses in a 3D space rather than 2D (if there are any 2D examples, I'd love to be proven wrong).

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I'm just bummed the series can't get any love in SEGA crossover titles. Alis would have been perfect for All Stars Racing Transformed given she drives a land-rover, ship, and rocket in her original game. Also please give us PSO2 already.

Also just to put it out there, now that SEGA owns Atlus, All Stars Racing game with Joker in the Morgana Car. :ultjoker:
Sega had a no Japanese game rule during that time hence why you'd get super bizarre choices like billy hatcher or bonanza bros over actual long running sega series like Phantasy Star, Puyo Puyo, Yakuza, Sakura Wars, etc and then you had stuff like danica patrick and yogcast which just made it worse.

That rule is dead now going by sega actually bringing all of these IPs to the west now. Hopefully Team Sonic Racing not doing well enough didnt kill the idea of more sega crossovers.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

I'd like to see a Zelda-themed fighting game cos at this point it seems the only way we're gonna get any more Zelda characters in a fighting game

D

Deleted member

Sega had a no Japanese game rule during that time hence why you'd get super bizarre choices like billy hatcher or bonanza bros over actual long running sega series like Phantasy Star, Puyo Puyo, Yakuza, Sakura Wars, etc and then you had stuff like danica patrick and yogcast which just made it worse.

That rule is dead now going by sega actually bringing all of these IPs to the west now. Hopefully Team Sonic Racing not doing well enough didnt kill the idea of more sega crossovers.
All TSR has done is make me wish they ported the PC version of Transformed to Switch even more then before. It's the same game but with less in almost every way (besides customisation). The boost mechanic has less depth, transforming is gone in both vehicles and the courses, and the team gimmick is bad.

D

Deleted member

The thread is ****ing dead again for like the second time in a row goddammit!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
What happens when there's no Smash news or leaks to talk about.
The world goes round as normal

Like, there's gonna be a time when that's gonna happen - not as soon as I thought, as we're getting more DLC than anticipated - but all updates to the game will eventually finish, and there'll be no new Smash content for years

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Been watching SnapCube. Penny's such a nice girl and influence and her friendship with the group is wholesome. Glad she got some success and recognition.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I use to pretty much an alcoholic. I had some pretty bad episodes in the past. I am proud that I have successful cut myself off from alcohol to having a can a month. I even went to a neighborhood party and managed to come back home without consuming an entire beer. They even gave me a case of beer to bring home which I distributed to my friends today.

I am also on my second year of not confusing two of my Vice foods: pizza and hamburgers. I love these two but doing so has helped me lose 25 pounds within half a year.

While I’m not sure I can commit, I would like to go full sober and abstain from alcohol. I would also ideally like to go vegetarian if possible but we shall see. Finally, I drink coffee constantly but mostly cause I hardly sleep as it is. I’m trying to ween myself off coffee for my final push to rid myself of food and beverage vices and to approve my overall health. I am at the point that I get coffee withdrawal headaches even if I have two cups of it. I simply drink too much and I think it’s cause I replaced it with my previous food and beverage vices I had previously cut.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What's you favorite non-gaming Hobby?
Reading, writing, animals both pets, living and prehistoric, paleontology, outdoor activities such as hiking and kayaking. Also like reading up on mythologies and cultures from around the world.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So I use to pretty much an alcoholic. I had some pretty bad episodes in the past. I am proud that I have successful cut myself off from alcohol to having a can a month. I even went to a neighborhood party and managed to come back home without consuming an entire beer. They even gave me a case of beer to bring home which I distributed to my friends today.

I am also on my second year of not confusing two of my Vice foods: pizza and hamburgers. I love these two but doing so has helped me lose 25 pounds within half a year.

While I’m not sure I can commit, I would like to go full sober and abstain from alcohol. I would also ideally like to go vegetarian if possible but we shall see. Finally, I drink coffee constantly but mostly cause I hardly sleep as it is. I’m trying to ween myself off coffee for my final push to rid myself of food and beverage vices and to approve my overall health. I am at the point that I get coffee withdrawal headaches even if I have two cups of it. I simply drink too much and I think it’s cause I replaced it with my previous food and beverage vices I had previously cut.
That's a noble goal. Keep at it my dude.
Also, hi peeps. How's it going?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We're on the very last day of September y'all. Entering the month of Halloween tomorrow.

That, Gemini Man, My Hero Academia Season 4 and MediEvil remake, Crawl and Stuber (Which I'll wait until Christmas due to budgeting) coming out on disc. Much look forward too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom