• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No, this
IS
GANONDORF'S SIDE TILT :4ganondorf:
Fixed.

Don't forget this one:

Comedy gold.
Is that satire? I hope it is or else, part of me will--oh, what am I saying? Humanity will always be humanity: a bunch of fools.

Non-militant feminism is fine and I even consider myself a feminist. Women have it tough in a lot of ways, like the glass ceiling. And LGBTQ people obviously have it VERY, VERY, VERY tough.

This isn't really feminism, it's Tumblr activism. Ignore this crazy-*** lady.
Pretty much all "isms" can be defined as "Illogical Stupid Mankind". :demon:

We have waluigi to save us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:157:
As an Assist Trophy. He tried hard, though, but it wasn't enough. :troll:

And with this, I shall be off.

Have fun in my absence.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Eh, he's just outclassed by around 12 characters that would be of better choice. Luigi is alot closer to the top tier threat (Diddy or Sheik, your pick) in this game.

:157:
True but outclassed =/= not viable.

:luigimelee: is decent enough to handle most ofthe big 12 if played correctly. The player will have to play carefully though with :foxmelee:/:falcomelee:.

:4luigi: is a monster that cannot be tamed. He isn't completely outclassed by :4diddy:, :4zss:, and :rosalina:.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... I need a favor.

Who here is experienced in the ways of the 4chan?

Soul.

Since when is "Let It Go" mainstream. like wtf. I keep hearing people talk about that ****.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Hello, I come to shatter what's left of your faith in humanity:

That girl. One of the many huge annoyances from anti-gamergate.

Bah, the sad thing she isn't even the worst of it. Oh not by a long shot. The things I've seen being a part of Gamergate would drive a man insane.
That would include most political ideologies.

Pretending women don't have it harder worldwide is illogical and more stupid.

Worldwide? Of course.

The problem comes from Feminist constantly complaining about problems that aren't actually problems, (like acting like things that aren't **** like they are ****) (Oh? That word is censored? Huh...) , or trying to actual put themselves in a better position then men. (The fact that men in some places had to take a lesson on "how not to ****" in some colleges is just one example).

Really, supporting equality in general should be good enough. Having a focus on women causes problems as we seen. Don't get me started on how revenge focus they can be.

This is not to say there aren't level headed feminist and there are problems in other countries involving women, but these vocal ones just make no sense.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
People should let it go about telling people to let it go about Let it Go :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Most of Frozen's cut songs were far better than 2/3 of the songs in the film.

SwordDude

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Mod EDIT: Please don't directly post Streams. Just give links to the stream instead.

Also this counts as spam being a media only post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*gets lag*
Oh, a Twitch Chat got posted... see you in next page then

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Good thing I had the volume turned off given I'm in class right now.

But yeah, please don't embed streams as they slow down the page and can come off as annoying for those not interested. Please just leave a link instead.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Frozen talk? Yesterday, one of the animators came in to give a talk on how the animation worked, especially on how they animated snow.

kirbzpuff

Smash Cadet
NNID
pikaxluigi24
Lol 2 terrible smash days in a row
1st day: Me and my bro were playing. Got ko'd at 0%!!! By bouncing on me. Turned off the game and cried for about 3 hours while knocking over a fan and a table in the process.
2nd day: Playing with lvl 5 coms (lolz i suck) with pokeballs and master balls only. Arceus and keldeo came out. While avoiding them keldeo killed me at 51%. Turned the game off and cried for 20 minutes and threw a remote in the process

Final conclusion: No more smash until the weekends :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom