• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
So people with premium accounts are immune to pranking, yes?

And it matches your signature and icon pretty well.

It also matches the fact that the entirety of the Rayman fanbase was pranked by that "leak".

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
There hath now been prankings, and prankings galore.

But who would prank all of these regulars, and more?

It is off to the chase, to find our culprit.

Before... Ah, I got nothing.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Man, so if I want to avoid getting slimed with pink, I have to throw money. Green apparently is a lot stronger than pink here... Yoshi BIAS!

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Btw people where do I go to find people to play games with, I wanna get good and I'm having a feeling FG isn't the best place to go. :p

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
My only problem is that I'm limited to two people with a month cooldown, which means that I can't swamp the entire forums with pink usernames as I please.

Shame, I like the color pink. It's pretty.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pink? Looks more like purple if you ask me.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
Btw people where do I go to find people to play games with, I wanna get good and I'm having a feeling FG isn't the best place to go. :p
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-nnid-sharing-thread-ssb4-for-wii-u-released.380863/

Definitely start here, because yes... For Glory is pretty much a lottery of players these days. You'll either get a really skilled opponent, an opponent that doesn't know what they're doing, an opponent that uses high-tier characters because they think they'll win with them, an opponent that uses Little Mac because "I HAZ SUPA ARMOR!" and... the ones that ragequit. Depending on how well you play, the percentage of each vary significantly!

Enderman_Aura said:
....Y-You double posted, new blood.
I was able to beat the system, yes! I thought that the constant posting would make me dodge the double-post bullet! I was wrong...

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Well, what did everyone think of this weekend with all the madness that happened? I personally thought that this madness brought the community together even after the struggle we all went through after APEX with the Melee chants. Sorry to the Rayman fans who were hurt about the leak being fake, hopefully Sakurai considers him as a candidate for furure DLC. Also the launch of the New 3DS was cool. The back plate of mine is kinda' damaged (not the actual system), but overall its a cool system. I just hope the future content Nintendo has in store is really great and they jump on the DLC bandwagon for Smash as the hype train would never stop!

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Pink? Looks more like purple if you ask me.
It's actually in the ultraviolet range.

If your monitor doesn't support IF and UV pixel display, then the Prank colours don't show up properly.

It's not an issue for me, though, because I'm so fly.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's not pink.

It's not purple either.

It's magenta.

#FF00FF = {(R,G,B) = (255, 0, 255)}

And with this I'm off.

Please do continue your silly pranking shenanigans in my absence, you bunch of clowns.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I've never been pranked before and I pretty much don't want to be. :upsidedown:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I really don't get why people hate that game (no spoilerz plz). Something to do with Phoenix being a (sans thick-rimmed glasses) hipster or something...
2 reasons.

1. Most of the characters don't really have anything likeable about them.

2. Plotholes everywhere.

Waddler-D

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Waddler-D
It's not pink.

It's not purple either.

It's magenta.

#FF00FF = {(R,G,B) = (255, 0, 255)}

And with this I'm off.

Please do continue your silly pranking shenanigans in my absence, you bunch of clowns.
Welp, I guess I'm a little miffed there. Magneta is not the same color as my favorite Starburst, BOOO!

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Thanks people! Will look into the NNID sharing ting, but @Flight why ze Sonic Icon comment? I feel like I'm heavily in the dark here and I'm missing something funny lol.

D

Deleted member

Thanks people! Will look into the NNID sharing ting, but @Flight why ze Sonic Icon comment? I feel like I'm heavily in the dark here and I'm missing something funny lol.
Because there's no 3DS main, so that's how I came up with the sentence. :troll:

Is being pranked just a name color change or what? I don't get the hype.
Me neither. It's just a color change, nothing else than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom