• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I tried to check Smashboards in the Wayback Machine and I realized that I lurked this place since the times were :bowsermelee: was the face of the Boards

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Maybe Rocket should make an alt called "NOT Rocket Raccoon" (or "Rocky Raccoon"), buy premium, post, then see how fast he gets IP banned. :troll:

No really, it sucks that he's banned. But, he'll be back.
Hooka Hooka Chaka Hooka Hooka

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I got some good news and bad news.

Good news is that I learned something. I learned what the Deep Web is. I now have more knowledge about the world I live in!

Bad news is that I have to go into hiding. The FBI is after me. I guess I went to deep in the web. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This may not be the best place to post this topic, but I don't know where to even look. I'm not necessarily new to the boards, I just haven't been in on for a while...

Anyway...as the title implies, I am trying to seek help real-life wise. On Halloween, my girlfriend and I was caught in a house fire and lost everything but the clothes on us and whatever we've had in our pockets. I received 2nd degree burns on my foot and right hand, but as of today they have healed quite well. Of course my Smash 4 was in this fire as well.

We have hotel hopped for a while until we became friends with someone that was willing to co sign to have us live in an apartment in Sanford. But due to him having a car accident, he lives with us. Although my girl and I have tried to establish ourselves by using the business of selling toy products, I'm not accustomed to what she does, and to top it off, the guy living with us was trying to go behind my back trying to get his way with my woman.

We are both getting sick and tired of this guy, and part of me feels like I may get my heart stomped by my girlfriend (which btw hates video games, especially Smash). She wants to move out of state to Texas or Arizona, but I'm hesitant to leave Florida. I can't get an Apartment for myself because of bad credit, and all of my past friends have drifted away from me.

Now....I don't know how the Smash Community works when comes to something like this, or if this is something that I need to deal with on my own, but I just want to able to get that spark back and smash again...to be with people like me and be apart of a crew or something....and go to tournaments like I used to.

I love my girlfriend of 2 years, but I think we are just worlds apart, and if she's going to do me bad again and again, I do not want to be apart of that drama anymore.

If you've read this far thanks for taking the time to do so. If anyone as any help or advice to give me from one smasher to another, please let me know..and to the mods, if this was the wrong place to place this kind of thread, I apologize...
It would be best to talk to a mod for help. they will help you 100%, they dont bite~ Thy helped me during real life problems, Im sure they will help you~ Im sorry this is happening to you though D:

But Dont, I Repeat, DON'T go to the unhappy thread. They will NOT help you at all

Stick with a mod, I'm sure they will help, I hope everything works out in the end for you

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I got some good news and bad news.

Good news is that I learned something. I learned what the Deep Web is. I now have more knowledge about the world I live in!

Bad news is that I have to go into hiding. The FBI is after me. I guess I went to deep in the web. :p
Wow, I just wasted 2.3456 seconds of my life reading this.

Enjoy my frustration from the Beta Solar System.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other news, I'm getting three feet of snow on Tuesday.
Fun. :glare:

Edit: Got a more specific number.

Last edited:

Lotus*

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alamo_Artistix
3DS FC
5043-4585-3494
It would be best to talk to a mod for help. they will help you 100%, they dont bite~ Thy helped me during real life problems, Im sure they will help you~ Im sorry this is happening to you though D:

But Dont, I Repeat, DON'T go to the unhappy thread. They will NOT help you at all
Okay...no unhappy thread...gotcha.

Is there a Moderator on by any chance?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Trust me, you don't wanna go anywhere near the Unhappy Thread. I know because someone trolled me there...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Upon first reading this, I thought this was going to be an absurd joke about you getting surgery for extra feet.

Then I saw "snow" and was horribly disappointed.
Oh it's great. Essentially what will happen is I'll be cooped up in house for a couple days while shoveling snow piles that will easily be replaced. It'll be like a Christmas Hell.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I Recommend FalKoopa. He is super nice and he is pretty pleasant to have conversations with~
Or Venus of the Desert Bloom, They helped me big time when I had to talk to someone
I hope I am helping you~

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Unhappy thread is a place where you end feeling worse right?

Lotus*

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alamo_Artistix
3DS FC
5043-4585-3494
Trust me, you don't wanna go anywhere near the Unhappy Thread. I know because someone trolled me there...
Okay, I totally understand o.o

I Recommend FalKoopa. He is super nice and he is pretty pleasant to have conversations with~
Or Venus of the Desert Bloom, They helped me big time when I had to talk to someone
Alright, I will try and contact one of them. Thanks for helping out...

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though in terms of Rocket Racoon being banned. I'll be honest, I'll miss the guy, even if his "roleplaying" got on my nerves at times.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I saw @Pega-pony Princess swing by for a couple seconds...so just wanted to say a late hi

Oh and Rocket says the ban will end on the 31st

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom