• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialSmashGod

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProtoChris
That leak....Idk if I buy it to be honest. It's looks pretty legit. I'll just have to see tomorrow morning. By the way, Add me. My NNID is ProtoChris

I'll add you. Let me know if you wanna play @ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
That leak....Idk if I buy it to be honest. It's looks pretty legit. I'll just have to see tomorrow morning. By the way, Add me. My NNID is ProtoChris

I'll add you. Let me know if you wanna play @ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫

Yesh, yesh I do.

Also, seems like we've got a leak on our hands about the direct. Can't say I believe it though.
http://i.imgur.com/1g1ucuu.png
There is this leak:
https://archive.moe/v/thread/279295541/#279295541
Dunno about this one, probably fake

D

Deleted member

So Chrome added this on the taskbar.

It looks like Google is thinking that the standalone browser is Chrome OS and thus they put in this weird user system into place. Sure, it's been there for a while now, but now they're forcing it. They also put a Guest thing too which works just like Incognito.. it's kinda pointless isn't it?

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

OfficialSmashGod

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProtoChris
Warning Received
Zelda Wii U? Maybe. I don't know. If anything, I think they'll reveal more stuff about Zelda Wii U around May, probably during E3. I think the game will release in November, judging from their past release periods of Zelda games

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix You know what? I actually forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

So Chrome added this on the taskbar.

It looks like Google is thinking that the standalone browser is Chrome OS and thus they put in this weird user system into place. Sure, it's been there for a while now, but now they're forcing it. They also put a Guest thing too which works just like Incognito.. it's kinda pointless isn't it?
Well, Chrome is starting to be a shadow of its former self.
Has a Direct ever been accurately leaked?
I don't think so. Some tend to have stuff that is correct, some things wrong, and the rest is fake.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The most revolutionary individuals are the ones who go where no man has gone before. I have learned a lot from Morbid...never again will my biting sarcasm and disregard for the norm be rivaled!
Would normally let this discussion be dropped, but this post and the likes it has, has me legitimately concerned. What they were banned for was no laughing matter nor something that should be defended, quite frankly I'm appalled that you all think it was another pity trash talk fight with the staff.

D

Deleted member

I mean, the direct with Rosalina was leaked a couple hours before. If you mean text, *shrugs*
Yeah, I should have specified. Text based leaks, not literally the actual Direct being streamed when it wasn't supposed to.

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
Name of the show?
Don't say Darude-Sandstorm

I swear to God...
I thought he was describing My Life as a Teenage Robot. Probably 'cos they both fit the description. :p

I didn't like Robotboy at all, even when I was 10. I knew it was a very mediocre show with awful voice acting, and a bad/boring cast of characters. The 10 year old girls had the voices of 18 year olds.

The animation was average.

I also remember the secondary character being a blatant Cartman ripoff. He even imitated Cartman's voice.
I don't remember the show at all so I have no opinion on it what so ever.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Which series is that from? I'd like to get into the Mega Man comics but don't know where to start.
It's the Archie Comics series. Currently it's on the story of Mega Man 3, with MM1,2 and Super Adventure Rockman having been completed already.

It's a lot closer to the games bar a new villain: Emerald Spears, so it's a lot easier to pick up than say any of the Sonic comic book series.

Mega Man 7. Wily was an ******* that game. Couldn't dodge his orbs. :/
Dang, just when I organized my pictures. I had a good gif for this this. lol

But yeah, that was a pretty hard fight. I have no idea why they made fire attacks OP in that game.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wa-tatatata was Fist of the North Star, right?
It's also a Bruce Lee thing except he didn't repeat it. Also, I just realized that since Bruce Lee makes noises like monkeys and Diddy's a monkey... Well, we all know why Diddy's OP now. Anyway, yes, it's a Fist of the North Star thing. Now... enjoy Kenshiro screaming "atatatatatatata" for 10 hours. :p

You're probably right.

Let's not forget Brawl Pit and his

HAY-EYAYEYAYEYAYEYAYEYAYEYAEYAAAA!
DEAR LORD, I HATED THAT! It was such an annoying voice clip that made me want to rip Pit's wings off, shove them down his throat, cap his knees, crush his hands, and curbstomp his jaw.

Last edited:

OfficialSmashGod

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProtoChris
By the way, I'm hosting an online tournament for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U callled ""Smash Gods I" Obviously the official online tournament feature hasn't been implemented into Smash 4 Wii U yet, but I wanna see different people's play styles and some good matches. If you want to enter go to www.tourneylocator.com, search for Smash Gods I, and enter. The rules are detailed in the event listing. Thanks guys and girls.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Would normally let this discussion be dropped, but this post and the likes it has, has me legitimately concerned. What they were banned for was no laughing matter nor something that should be defended, quite frankly I'm appalled that you all think it was another pity trash talk fight with the staff.
I honestly am curious on what generally happened. But if the Moderation doesn't wish to specify, fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom