• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dr. Eggman is the best character in the show. I'm not sure it matters either way

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Luggy is too OP, pliz nerf Mashpotato
Great, I've achieved the status of :4littlemac:, :rosalina: and :4diddy:. Time to mash potatoes for the occasion.

I find it curious that Luggy received no such warning despite his numerous attempts to turn this place into Tumblr.
Sorry, I don't create controversial things and doesn't fight with 4chan just to prove that I'm the dumbiest. I only post images and memes.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Watching the Sanic Bume cartoon.

Can't figure out if Dr. Eggman is a bad guy or not (and the other characters don't seem to know either).
Eggman role as a bad guy has been pretty much taking a back seat in the newer sonic game so I'm not surprised.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Great, I've achieved the status of :4littlemac:, :rosalina: and :4diddy:. Time to mash potatoes for the occasion.

Sorry, I don't create controversial things and doesn't fight with 4chan just to prove that I'm the dumbiest. I only post images and memes.
Saying you don't like Mayonnaise with your sandwiches would have a completely different meaning

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, off for dinner. See ya next time, whenever will that be.

Don't disappoint this former mod with your silly antics. Ain't good for my health.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, off for dinner. See ya next time, whenever will that be.

Don't disappoint this former mod with your silly antics. Ain't good for my health.
Well your skin always did look a little dark grey. I thought that was just your ethnicity, oh lord of bad dermatology.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Dr. Eggman is the best character in the show. I'm not sure it matters either way
"Go evil fireman!"
"Stuff their ballots!"

And my favorite...
"Pillow fight!"

As hilarious as it is, I still question why him, of all characters, would say and do that. It's almost as strange as Bowser having a family vacation in a bathtub, if you know what I'm referencing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well technically it's right

Exclusively just means it excludes others

It's excluding the wii u

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So! What ever happened to that MUGEN thing which had characters represent social thread members that @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix was doing?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well technically it's right

Exclusively just means it excludes others

It's excluding the wii u
I don't want their business anyway. I don't want companies who don't give a **** about finishing their games (but finishes the DLC before that) and who believes 13 months is too long to release a sequel.

Soul.

Lmfao at the salt of MKWii fans saying it has more dynamic courses than MK8 and that the former is more skill based.
....Is that even true?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ahhhhhh kay whatever... I'll do it >_>
Are you gonna make character videos + tagline as well? I can imagine @ Space Stranger Space Stranger 's one being 'Space Stranger got some new toys!' :troll:

Lmfao at the salt of MKWii fans saying it has more dynamic courses than MK8 and that the former is more skill based.
....Is that even true?
No. Wii is even more luck than skill because the items are more frantic (Blue Shells appear often). And I'm unsure what they mean with 'more dynamic courses'.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
....Is that even true?
Well, MK8 has you driving up, down 'n' all around.

MKWii has you driving at the speed of sound... via motorbikes.

To each their own. I enjoy both, although I can't really enjoy MKWii anymore.

D

Deleted member

....Is that even true?
>Competitive Mario Kart
>lol salt

That is all. :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The most fun part about the 'No MKWii = terrible game' fanbase is they spill salt over the non-Mario DLC characters, despite playing with character skins like Pikachu. :rolleyes:

Soul.

Why I don't understand competitive Mario Kart.
You know what they say.
"Anything can be made competitive. Therefore, Mario Kart is competitive by definition."
Well, MK8 has you driving up, down 'n' all around.

MKWii has you driving at the speed of sound... via motorbikes.

To each their own. I enjoy both, although I can't really enjoy MKWii anymore.
Most people played MKWii for the online. Now that's gone. There's a custom Wi-Fi server but it's not the same lol. Almost everyone in MKWii uses a heavyweight (lol Funky Kong) / Flame Runner.
The most fun part about the 'No MKWii = terrible game' fanbase is they spill salt over the non-Mario DLC characters, despite playing with character skins like Pikachu. :rolleyes:
If Pikachu was in Mario Kart I'd use that thing lmao.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So does that imply that Mario Kart players regard MKW as the Melee of MK? And MK8 as the Brawl of MK? I would not really feel it then. :/

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So does that imply that Mario Kart players regard MKW as the Melee of MK? And MK8 as the Brawl of MK? I would not really feel it then. :/
Pretty much, yes. Sure, MK7 gets some complaints too, but in my experience not as much as MK8. Maybe because the latter is the console version and thus the 'supposed successor of Wii'?

Soul.

No. Wii is even more luck than skill because the items are more frantic (Blue Shells appear often). And I'm unsure what they mean with 'more dynamic courses'.
I can't tell how many times have Blue Shells hit the 1st racer in all these years. Maybe 12690 times? They say MKWii has more dynamic courses because they don't have a lot of shortcuts. MK7 doesn't get a lot of complaints because it's on a handheld and yeah, eh. It's not as bad as the luck fest that is MKWii. 8 is 7 with anti-gravity mechanics...pretty much. At least MK7 has shown that it can have custom tracks, which should make people go play it again.
So Funky Kong = Fox?
Metal Mario is the Funky Kong of MK7 and 8.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I can't tell how many times have Blue Shells hit the 1st racer in all these years. Maybe 12690 times? They say MKWii has more dynamic courses because they don't have a lot of shortcuts. MK7 doesn't get a lot of complaints because it's on a handheld and yeah, eh. It's not as bad as the luck fest that is MKWii. 8 is 7 with anti-gravity mechanics...pretty much. At least MK7 has shown that it can have custom tracks, which should make people go play it again.

Metal Mario is the Funky Kong of MK7 and 8.
Lol, so shortcuts are a bad thing now?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I need help with Bayonetta.
My Gamepad charger is currently broken, and while I do have a Classic Controller Pro (which Bayonetta is compatible with), I'm unable to continue starting the game with an error appearing.
What should I do?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So Funky Kong = Fox?
Yep. And Metal Mario is the MK of Mario Kart. Coincidence? I think so.

Pretty much, yes. Sure, MK7 gets some complaints too, but in my experience not as much as MK8. Maybe because the latter is the console version and thus the 'supposed successor of Wii'?
I haven't heard many complaints regarding Mario Kart 7, it's a good game but MKDS is at the top when it comes to modes and features, and that's why I prefer it over 7. Sure, the online did not deliver + there were lots of hackers, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Those were good times. But back to MK8.. I think you're correct. It might be the successor to MKW. Most people I know like to complain about the item balance found in-game and thus prefer 7 over 8 or still play MK8 as usual. That brings me to another point: I don't know why MKBoards is such a rude community. They like to swear.. in a MARIO Kart site? Now that's going to the next level.

Now, Mario Kart 7 is getting custom tracks and hacks but that might be released in a long time. I don't think it'll be MKDS 2.0 but ehh we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom