• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There's also a few other Kaito songs that I like done by other artists, but idk. I guess I prefer a more beautiful sounding Kaito. And damn, Kaito makes a good Susumu Hirasawa haha.
beautiful Kaito you say? Idk if you will like this song but its worth a shot
I AM THE NIGH- *is dragged off to be sedated... again*
You have been sedated so much I would of thought you dropped dead by now

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My PS3 just made a weird sound and turned itself off. Now it has to perform a system check.
Stupid technology.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Grabbing a Metal Box nulls the void:

Should I say this is NSFW?

Glorious Luka Master Race.
I don't get why the censor Peach now after all of the smash games she have been in? It just looks so weird now that she censor and it not in a creative way like Rosalina is censored just a black hole.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't get why the censor Peach now after all of the smash games she have been in? It just looks so weird now that she censor and it not in a creative way like Rosalina is censored just a black hole.
#GamerGate is the reason that Peach's sexy lingerie is censored. Sakurai finally realized that he was being sexist in a male dominated industry that objectifies woman as personal **** toys.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Or give Peach and Rosalina tights or pants like Zelda...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
#GamerGate is the reason that Peach's sexy lingerie is censored. Sakurai finally realized that he was being sexist in a male dominated industry that objectifies woman as personal **** toys.
What if we're all merely playthings thrown around by a higher power?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't get Feminist at all, A Woman can't be hot and strong it got to be one or the other. So ladies if you'er hot that means you'er weak.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't get Feminist at all, A Woman can't be hot and strong it got to be one or the other. So ladies if you'er hot that means you'er weak.
Only a sexist male would declare that ladies are either hot and weak, or ugly and strong. In other words, an either/or fallacy. Do not put words into beautiful and independent feminist's mouths.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I dont think its the fact they were attractive, I think its the fact Sakurai didnt want people to waset time being pervs and try to get an upskirt and more time actually playing the game

Morbi

Scavenger
I dont think its the fact they were attractive, I think its the fact Sakurai didnt want people to waset time being pervs and try to get an upskirt and more time actually playing the game
What kind of game does not have up-skirts? Surely one that no one would be interested in purchasing, let alone playing.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I wasn't referring to Sakurai with that one, only the Feminist that only see looks and not the character. The two post was meant to be different from each other.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I wasn't referring to Sakurai with that one, only the Feminist that only see looks and not the character. The two post was meant to be different from each other.
I guess that should of been its own post. My apologies
Should I play the first Bayonetta or the sequel first?
well.... any order but you want to be neat go in order I guess?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom