• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
what music do u guys listen to when u play sm4sh?

normally i listen to r-a-d.io

but rn im listening to the if album by mindless self indulgence bcus im feeling angsty and angry
Hard rock or heavy metal.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Chiptunes, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, game music mashups...that's about all I can be bothered to list, honestly.
Ambience. And belly dance music. And soul. And maaaaaybe vaporwave, just like the kid over here.
Rock, hip-hop, and a bit of old cartoon music.
Huh? How'd you two pitch in?

Oh, right. You two don't quite get an opinion 'cause it's music while Sm4shing. In that case, the game's music itself.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mostly play it over Youtube videos more than music. Especially long videos where I can easily tell what's going on without looking all that much.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nobody listens to their opponent's bloodcurdling screams as they die? Pssh... Buncha pansies. :p

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
i dont rlly care about that bcus i crush enough souls as ganon
Crushing souls is nothing compared to crushing skulls, ribs, and other various body parts like spleen. Oh, the noises they make. :demon:

Last edited:

Soul.

So I'm checking out Miiverse and I still see people complaining about the MK7 hacker.
Hey, at least the game is getting custom tracks! I guess.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I'm checking out Miiverse and I still see people complaining about the MK7 hacker.
Hey, at least the game is getting custom tracks! I guess.
Really now? Well tell me when they finally get custom tracks implemented.
I want my GC Bowser's Castle in 3D.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Id still rather listen to Kaito and Gakupo or the others then Miku
I'm usually fine with Gakupo, but Kaito is like... meh. I don't usually like his voice unless he's been handled by a very experienced/skillful artist, which is why I'm quite fond of Bucchigiri-P's Kaito (I guess I'm really picky haha). Here's some of his songs:

There's also a few other Kaito songs that I like done by other artists, but idk. I guess I prefer a more beautiful sounding Kaito. And damn, Kaito makes a good Susumu Hirasawa haha. I'd love to hear Kaito cover "Ride the Blue Limbo" and "Forces" (song from the Berserk anime OST) by Hirasawa.

But there's many Vocaloids out there (official and fan-made), so there's probably one for everyone. unless if you seriously don't like anything Voca, then I can't help you there

And Smashboards was crashing for me before... odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom