• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The hell is a Kitty Pryde?
I'm going to hurt you, uncultured swine. :p

She's Shadowcat from X-Men. Her real name is Katherine "Kitty" Pryde. She can phase through stuff. I don't know why she's called "Shadowcat", but she is adorable. Embarrass

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
They should all make up and kiss. :4pacman:
We need to go deeper to show our forgiveness. I will refer to you my close associate/expert in this practice:

Now, I know he plays rough but that shouldn't stop us from embracing him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They should all make up and kiss. :4pacman:
HAHAHAHA that Will never happen...
Oh wait you are serious..?
I agree though
Social thread 4.0 in a nutshell.
All we are missing is MLG horns and "wow!" *wink*
We need to go deeper to show our forgiveness. I will refer to you my close associate/expert in this practice:

Now, I know he plays rough but that shouldn't stop us from embracing him.
Why do all of these woody dolls have creepy faces

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, it's getting late, and I'll be off.

Don't do anything funny (especially considering where the topic is heading. :troll:)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why do all of these woody dolls have creepy faces
They are a part of a secret society. I can't tell you anymore but I will show you some of their members:
The last one is just a cold-blooded killer. Don't touch him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
They never kissed me. Like I said waaaaaaaay back then, I'm not from an "American" or first-world family.
Well not all American families kiss there parents good night actually. I did once but then that was it.
This is my favorite pic of the Revoltech Woody

I'm sorry but MADOKAS LEGS

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Don't do anything funny (especially considering where the topic is heading. :troll:)
You can count on me! Im good at not breaking things!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Obviously you came from the Day care!
Mommy, is that you? Am I like an ugly Ducklett? :p

*gruff, Scottish accent* Damn, hide the explosives and chairs... We was gunna have fun...

Well not all American families kiss there parents good night actually. I did once but then that was it.
Kissing is one of those things that are different in other cultures. This reminds me of Japanese using the word "kissu" instead of... Do they have their own word for "kiss"? In French, I think it is or was common to kiss a person's cheeks - no, not those cheeks, you perverts - as a way to greet others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And this is mine:
That's brilliant. Headless Mami jokes are wonderful.

Also does that Mami figure SERIOUSLY have the "We all have to die" face? Really? That's freaking hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Mommy, is that you? Am I like an ugly Ducklett? :p

*gruff, Scottish accent* Damn, hide the explosives and chairs... We was gunna have fun...

Kissing is one of those things that are different in other cultures. This reminds me of Japanese using the word "kissu" instead of... Do they have their own word for "kiss"? In French, I think it is or was common to kiss a person's cheeks - no, not those cheeks, you perverts - as a way to greet others.
kissu is kiss

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I never did. My parents always knew I wasn't the touchy-feely type, so hugs were the closest they ever got to me when I was younger. Now a days, the closest my family gets to me is whenever I tackle my little brother randomly. :awesome:
I smack my moms had away when she messes with my hair XD I even yelled at her to keep her hands of my head once

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
We aint even in the same generation bucky!
Snivy was introduced in Gen V and Gen Lucario in Gen IV. That means I'm the next generation to yours meaning yes, I'm your (adopted) kid. :p

kissu is kiss
Is there a Japanese word for kiss other than kissu?

I never did. My parents always knew I wasn't the touchy-feely type, so hugs were the closest they ever got to me when I was younger. Now a days, the closest my family gets to me is whenever I tackle my little brother randomly. :awesome:
I rarely if ever got hugged so, I don't know how to hug properly and it's awkward. I do know how to do bear hugs, throws, and takedowns though, but those aren't friendly...

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
While playing a game, my sister accidently shoved deodorant in my front teeth. I think there is still some in my mouth.:teeth:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
War... War never changes.
Yes it has! Do you see people using drum barrels in war? War has changed, buddy! War in Darksiders also changes. By the way, Darksiders is a really cool game. It's like Zelda dungeons and puzzles combined with DMC and God of War combat, some RPG elements that now remind me of Kingdom Hearts - magic usage -, and it uses Biblical stuff as reference. Also, Mark Hamill's your "fairy". Darksiders 2 adds in Prince of Persia platforming and Michael Wincott aka Top Dollar as Death's voice actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom