• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's been two hours since I started listening to the Final Boss music of DuckTales : Remastered. I wait until the new year to actually stop listening to it.

D

Deleted member

Nah not until their series gets the Kid Icarus treatment. Which is never.
inb4 Dark Popo and Pseudo-Nana.
The Climbers will be redesigned as anime characters in their teens too, right?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Something a relative passing isnt a real excuse for acting the way some people do. SOMETIMES
Can I see this bio?
Don't. JUST DON'T. If you want to save your sanity and... everything, stay clear from anything related to him... Dear, ******* lord that was disgusting, horrible, sickening, and EVIL to read. Just. Stay. Away, Obo... Stay away, don't be like me. Overcome your curiosity... I need a ******* lobotomy or something now... Ugh...

Im telling you people right now: dont read too deep into CWC and what he did. You will experience hell like never before. Stay safe.
Couldn't you have warned us- ME sooner!? My word what the hell did I ******* read!?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Changed my avatar for no reason. For some reason, I perfer older cartoons to newer ones.

R0Y

Smash Master
I wonder what Zelda will look like in Zelda U. Beautiful as always obviously, but I wonder.

Soul.

The Climbers will be redesigned as anime characters in their teens too, right?
I don't think that is the case. They retain their Smash redesigns. Wait, no. They don't get an anime. They're just getting another game!
Well, Pac-Man (the original 1980 arcade game) gets ported to every single platform Rayman 2-style, so what about that? Pac-Man has other kinds of games too, I know.
Ghostly Adventures sucks. Pac-Man is only famous because of the arcade game. The Pac-Man World games were good.
Pac-Man in Smash is cool I guess.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Don't. JUST DON'T. If you want to save your sanity and... everything, stay clear from anything related to him... Dear, ******* lord that was disgusting, horrible, sickening, and EVIL to read. Just. Stay. Away, Obo... Stay away, don't be like me. Overcome your curiosity... I need a ******* lobotomy or something now... Ugh...

Couldn't you have warned us- ME sooner!? My word what the hell did I ******* read!?
Where is this gif from?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The 3DS version was handled by a different developer, and doesn't have any hilarious game breaking bugs. It's just an average platformer.
Shattered Crystal? It was developed by Sanzaru Games, the devs who ported the PS2 Sly Cooper games and made Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. They haven't "made" any bad games, just good and average games. By that, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time was good, but not spectacular and Shattered Crystal is probably just an average game. So far, their track record is okay.

D

Deleted member

But this is not an abomination, actually. It wouldn't hurt you to admit Sega screwed up hard there for once.
Inb4 'once' HUEHUEHUE.
Dude, there are lots of abominations in this world. Such as console arguments, Apple device sheep wars, the Angelina Jolie "I WANT MY SON BACK!!!" movie, Twilight, DeviantArt submissions, YouTube changing its design every single time (and Google+ requirements to an extent). I can go on and give more examples, but I'm too lazy. :smirk:

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
I know I shouldn't be using the CPU as a human replacement, but since I have Wii U Internet issues almost all the time...yeah...

Anyways, I've found Lv. 9 CPU to be the worst in terms of training with AI due to their inhuman ability to perfect shield and "psychic" you out. So would it be best to train with Lv. 7-8 CPU instead?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
But this is not an abomination, actually. It wouldn't hurt you to admit Sega screwed up hard there for once.
Inb4 'once' HUEHUEHUE.
I've said they've screwed up before. Ever since Sonic 06 they've been doing rather badly. Firing too many workers, canceling projects, and it's probably gonna get worse with how bad Sonic Boom was taken for

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Where is this gif from?
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Information or Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero in English. The girl's name is Haruka Nagase

As I am traumatized from that "thing"... I NEED HATRED, I NEED TO SUSTAIN DARKNESS INSIDE ME, I NEED TO DESTROY THAT "THING".

That or I could stare at cute anime gifs and make "it" go away.

Edit: Forgot to put in the name of the girl in the gif.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dude, there are lots of abominations in this world. Such as console arguments, Apple device sheep wars, the Angelina Jolie "I WANT MY SON BACK!!!" movie, Twilight, DeviantArt submissions, YouTube changing its design every single time (and Google+ requirements to an extent). I can go on and give more examples, but I'm too lazy. :smirk:
The Smash "community" as a whole...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom