• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yet another day, I find myself basking on the stupidity of all human beings.

It's okay, I'm used to it. It's like it's been part of my daily routine since I was born.

So cool that it's still in Miyamoto's freezer. :urg:

:231:
Might be getting a bit too cool, no?

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yet another day, I find myself basking on the stupidity of all human beings.

It's okay, I'm used to it. It's like it's been part of my daily routine since I was born.

Might be getting a bit too cool, no?
That's some :4darkpit: level drama. :p

F-Zero: Sub Zero was confirmed for 2020 yesterday.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I have been a member of Smash World Forums for one year now. Time to bring out some music in remembrance.

You... Really change Avatars fast. That's got to be at least the 10th different character I've seen you use in the past 6-7 months. Worst thing is you're making me really want to start Path of Radiance again, I've not played through it in years. :)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You... Really change Avatars fast. That's got to be at least the 10th different character I've seen you use in the past 6-7 months. Worst thing is you're making me really want to start Path of Radiance again, I've not played through it in years. :)
Yeah, I know I'm kinda notable for changing avatars fast, but this time it was necessary. The Amiibo I preordered that my girlfriend picked up for me were Sonic and Ike. I wanted to try something new with an Ike avatar since I use Sonic related avatars too much. I'll try to hold onto this one a bit longer than I usually do with avatars though.

Also, I might get back into Path of Radiance too. I might even start my current file over.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I might get Mario Kart 8 tomorrow.
Hype Train = Revved Up, m80

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I just edited my mains on my profile to signify all of my Amiibo I have right now. I actually have seven now, the seventh one is Link, but I have him mainly for the Spinner in Hyrule Warriors.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
After Rayman no one will believe anything, and rightly so. Edit: Also no Mii Fighters. :drfacepalm: How do you expect anyone to believe that ****.
Mii Fighters, at first, is explainable since they're never present in the roster until you decide to make one.
But then you notice that the Roster is full and Mii Fighters will have nowhere to fit when one is created.
11/10.
:glare:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So Dragon Ball Xenoverse came out yesterday, and guess who doesn't have it.

This guy. :urg:

My friends say it's amazing, so I'll have to pick it up soon as I get paid.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Say guys, you do realize that it's possible to have a CSS without Miis correct?
Apart from that, I swear I've seen all three of the icons from somewhere else...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That One Piece chapter though, Pica (that old bag of stones) just got rekt so hard by Zoro due to the latter's genius plan.

LOL at Bleach fans jizzing about the King of Trolling (Aizen) returning. I might as well catch up to see what really went on since I dropped the series.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That Lucas picture in the CSS is from from a Brawl mod. :p

Not sure why Mewtwo's picture being from the 50 Fact Direct is a point against it though.

:231:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Man, this week has been kicking my ass. Just a lot of **** going on with even more **** piling up. I have been pulling 6 classes a day along with night classes. I just feel so emotionally drained...

I feel like this

Yeah, I have seen those models of IC and Lucas before.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My supervisor is going to come in and check our apartment to make sure that it's clean and that the stuff they loaned to me is intact and not broken (fridge, tables, etc). My cat loves to scratch anything and everything and estimates to fix what he has scratched are like at $2,000. Which is obviously a lot and he may make us pay more since we weren't allowed to keep a cat in the first place. Plus, he will probably chew my ass out and make a huge ordeal out of it. It feels like anything I do or attempt to just falls into ruin. It also doesn't help I have been feeling sick lately, it's still freaking cold, and I will be out of a job in August and don't have a current one lined up so that might be a reason for my melancholy.

Just feeling like .... bleh right now.

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
My supervisor is going to come in and check our apartment to make sure that it's clean and that the stuff they loaned to me is intact and not broken (fridge, tables, etc). My cat loves to scratch anything and everything and estimates to fix what he has scratched are like at $2,000. Which is obviously a lot and he may make us pay more since we weren't allowed to keep a cat in the first place. Plus, he will probably chew my *** out and make a huge ordeal out of it. It feels like anything I do or attempt to just falls into ruin. It also doesn't help I have been feeling sick lately, it's still freaking cold, and I will be out of a job in August and don't have a current one lined up so that might be a reason for my melancholy.

Just feeling like .... bleh right now.
Well, I hope life GIF's you something to smile about soon.

Radda radda radda radda? Radda radda radda radda radda radda radda radda!

Radda.
Quit arguing about Diddy Kong, we all know he's top tier, just let it be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom