• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So you admit to the crime then?

Because I have people within the system who funnel their information back to me.
Of course not, I choose to plead the fifth to be difficult.

I also purposely didn't use a semicolon in the first sentence, also to be difficult. :D
Ok, what the heck are you two doing?

Morbi

Scavenger
Oh yes, the Back Room IS weird. I had a hard time fitting in there considering I'm a bit uptight. I haven't posted there in months.

:231:
Congratulations. Quite the impressive display of courage and valor. It must have been difficult to come forth with vigor and honesty on such short notice. You demonstrate to everyone that sometimes it is okay to not fit in. Sometimes we struggle to forge meaningful bonds. Sometimes, it cannot be helped. Conversely, it is fine to be weird. It is also fine to be completely and utterly normal and avoid the weird people like the plague. I wish more people would help incite the change necessary to create a friendly environment for everyone. Thank you, FalKoopa. Forever in our hearts, you rest.

:231:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Of course not, I choose to plead the fifth to be difficult.

I also purposely didn't use a semicolon in the first sentence, also to be difficult. :D
But this isn't a criminal case. Thus, your plea is moot. So once again, do you admit to your crimes?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
yep, At least we didn't get over 10 feet of snow, am I right?
This wind is probably because of the ocean. I wouldn't be shocked
Weaaaaaather kaaaaaarma :p Haha

And yeah, I'd bank on it being the ocean. Sea what I did there? Just wait until the next wave of puns. They're just surging through my veins.

Morbi

Scavenger
But if it's not a criminal case, then I'm not being accused of any crimes, now am I? :D
You are being accused of committing certain crimes, but they have no evidence to support those accusations. If you ask me, the negligence of the arresting officer is going to benefit you greatly.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey. You think you're suffering? It's not even gonna be ten degrees up here this Saturday.
I don't even know where you live. its been in the 30s all day but the wind make it blistering
Weaaaaaather kaaaaaarma :p Haha

And yeah, I'd bank on it being the ocean. Sea what I did there? Just wait until the next wave of puns. They're just surging through my veins.
I wouldn't call it karma so much as calling it "Virginia". If it was karma, we would of been given all your ****ty snow from that storm. Thank god the ocean prevents snow...and tornados, from showing up in Virginia Beach

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But if it's not a criminal case, then I'm not being accused of any crimes, now am I? :D
But if there are no crimes, then why are you here in our newly made interrogation room? Perhaps there's something else that I'm looking for...

Morbi

Scavenger
That sounds nice...I love cold weather.
I also enjoy the cold weather. I mean, if it gets too chilly, you can just add another layer, or perhaps wear some gloves. However, as far as I am aware, you are not allowed to take off your undergarments in the event that it gets too hot... unless you are wearing something above said undergarments, of course.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But if there are no crimes, then why are you here in our newly made interrogation room? Perhaps there's something else that I'm looking for...
Morbid's right...you don't make a good officer. You didn't even read me my Miranda Rights. :p

And to think, not only that, but now you're saying I'm not a criminal to begin with. :D

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I also enjoy the cold weather. I mean, if it gets too chilly, you can just add another layer, or perhaps wear some gloves. However, as far as I am aware, you are not allowed to take off your undergarments in the event that it gets too hot... unless you are wearing something above said undergarments, of course.
Or you could just peel off your skin.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Pretty much how I feel. The cold air refreshes me, and it's far easier to regulate your temp in cold weather than heart weather. And once you get warm you feel very comfortable.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I changed my avatar, title, status, and location to celebrate Spider-Man being brought into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

EDIT: It also doubles as a celebration of Majora's Mask 3D being released this Friday!
Mods, you better not be messing with me.
This is the third time I had to change "The Fat Controller" to "Spider-Man".
I could have sworn I typed in Spider-Man originally, then I saw it said Fat Controller, so I edited it, then it changed again, and I just changed it again.

I'm going insane please help me.
This crappy joke was not freakin' worth it.

Morbi

Scavenger
Mods, you better not be messing with me.
This is the third time I had to change "The Fat Controller" to "Spider-Man".
I could have sworn I typed in Spider-Man originally, then I saw it said Fat Controller, so I edited it, then it changed again, and I just changed it again.

I'm going insane please help me.
This crappy joke was not freakin' worth it.
I was wondering about that, I read "The Fat Controller" and figured it was some obscure Spider-Man villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom