• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

socal top 20 10 vs 10 is out!!! (all files works now)

Charoo

Smash Champion
At best of 06 tourney, we decided to have a 10 vs 10 crew battle featuring socal's top 20 power ranking. It was very fun to watch, and the competition was top notch. 7 of the top 20 couldn't make it so we had to put in 7 substitute who are consider top contender for the next top 20 power rankings.

Enjoy

There are 7 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aguXF3ldD_A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fwl6SkbqFM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vR33-E-1T4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxhud_AC6qw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWG-QrE5kXA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8T9CzqmcIM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Fe5kYGW7o

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah uh..I want to watch these but they are private..

Charoo

Smash Champion
i set them all to public since i release it so i dun understand why it's turning the video on and off by itself. Hopefully it'll stop after a while

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
She isn't a counter you nubsauce. She has an advantage yes, but it isn't a counter.
its my opinion that shes a counter and in my meaning of being a counter is that she has more of an advantage over peach than peach has over shiek. dont try to correct my opinion kay cause thats what it is JUST MY OPINION. just cause ur opinion doesnt sync with mine does not make my opinion WRONG. k thx bai

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
If someone said Pichu was better than Sheik, I don't think they could pass it off as their opinion. The whole opinion = never wrong thing doesn't apply in all cases.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Testicles dunked in soy sauce. MMMMMMMMMMM. Lol how many pep44444
fghf.,fm

How many people are going to go get some lol some testicles with soy sauce

PandaX

Smash Lord
A counter, is when the person pretty much has no chance of winning. The only people who will actually win the match ups, are those who know those match ups.

counter

adjective
1. indicating opposition or resistance [syn: antagonistic]

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
A counter, is when the person pretty much has no chance of winning. The only people who will actually win the match ups, are those who know those match ups.

counter

adjective
1. indicating opposition or resistance [syn: antagonistic]
sorry but words take on different meanings depending on how you use them and the context they are used in.

example: *four stocks random noob* "wow you got owned"

now does that mean that the noob is indeed property of me and that i "own" them? no it has taken on a different meaning dependent on the context and situation. "counter" is used with less exaggerated meaning that while it is not IMPOSSIBLE for the other to win it is more "difficult" then normal.

anyway it is my opinion and this is a free country so i guess youre just going to have to learn to deal with that... or dont learn to deal with it. i dont really care

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow.....
this is getting pretty awkward......LOL

anyways, lets stop talkin about blitz and panda cause they sucked *** anyway.
did anyone like my shine spike at the end? it was pretty hot stuff i have to admit.
HAHAHAHA.
i need friends..

REL

Smash Apprentice
Bringing this back to Peach... Toad is also a counter.

p.s. crew battle is so good; Top 20 and subs are intense and I can't wait to see who makes it on rankings

Knivez

Smash Ace
the people who made it were neal, champ, ken, arash, caotic, panda, and maybe someone else.

I of course know that you meant who actually made it on the list, rather than who made the list. But this is an answer that might irritate you so i had to say it.

oh umm geniuses roy also has a counter. AND its the single best move in the game. If you have the mindgames and timing then there should be no way for that move to be defeated. Grabs can be avoided if you're smart so think twice...
LETS START A HEATED DISCUSSION REGARDING THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW! Are you with me P, i'm calling out fabian....where is ezynjay...The trio will unite and complain about all-things irrevelant. ; )

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh right, gabe's brother. Some random samus player, but his brother's yoshi is pretty good and i believe also asexual.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
You've got good technique and strategy, Panda. You shouldn't quit. I myself am going to use this video as a reminder of certain strategies.

It'll be a sad sad community in socal without you. u_u

PandaX

Smash Lord
Thanks Omar, but I do value this job a lot, and I'm actually working on making myself to be something out of it.

In the words of the owner of the store - "You're more dependable than everyone except for most of my managers. I need you to be consistent, that means, no calling days off until your vacations, being on time, and being there when we need you most."

In truth Omar, I actually began to decline bad after I stopped playing with Alex and Deep Socal. I never practiced, never watched videos, and stopped caring about being good. Really, the most fun I have with smash is when I hold tournaments like 2k6 and Panda1. I felt I made some of the greatest tournaments SoCal had to offer, for the people of SoCal.

I didn't want a tournament that felt completely stressful, but more of something that was relaxing, fun and at the same time competitive.

I'd still love to hang out with SoCal, but my days off are Mondays and Tuesdays, and I don't see that happening any time soon.

People bring the unity to Smash, it's something we should all keep dear.

Really, the only thing I can offer to SoCal, are the Best of 2000's

I do want to hold a Best of 2007 and I will. Seeing as my company will be closed for inventory on the 29th of December, I can and will hold one, but chances are, it'll be for Brawl.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
wow.....
this is getting pretty awkward......LOL

anyways, lets stop talkin about blitz and panda cause they sucked *** anyway.
did anyone like my shine spike at the end? it was pretty hot stuff i have to admit.
HAHAHAHA.
i need friends..

hahahahhahaha LOL this post was pure genius.

Top Bottom