• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Pomona Tournament: Jay is Too Smooth ^_~ 2/4 RESULTS on first page

araknophobik

Smash Master
Results
Doubles:
1: Mango con chile
2: Education Kids
3: Princess Pug
4: Sesame Street Kings
5: Green Apples
6: Dido & Nate
we ended up doing a round robin doubles since we only had a couple of teams

Singles:
1: DSF ($45.00)
2: Hugs ($22.50)
3: Mike Y ($7.50)
4: Azeem
5: Danimals
5: DC
7: Kira
7: Mango
9: McRusty
9: Pbody
9: Panda
9: Nate
13: Nezumi
13: Araknophobik
13: steve
13: Bye
I'll give the file to nealdt so he can put up the bracket/round robin for teams

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Again with the tacos Fabian :D

I'll try to make this one

nublet06

Smash Lord
ROFL at my gamer face. this sounds pretty tight, but its the day after the bi weekly and my gf would be way too jealous if smash consumed my whole weekend. if there is a next time ill try to go tho.

araknophobik

Smash Master
I didn't remember the bi-weekly until after i posted it. Im willing to house those who go to the bi-weekly and don't want to drive home and then to my tourny

EDIT: nvm my tourny is the week after the bi-weekly

Zenith

Smash Ace
If it doesn't take up my whole day I can come, but I'll need a partner.

So, Fabian...............................how bout dem sheik dittos???

_myth_

Smash Cadet
this looks very promissing. wish i could have made the last one but i'll do my best to attend this one.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
**** that **** fabian lol move that **** back, lets watch the superbowl at your house. Sunday is one of my RARE free days for tourneys, lets goooooo cooooome ooooon you baaaaaaaaaaastard. lol

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
move it back to the 4th. People can have money matches on the super bowl while they are there. :p

araknophobik

Smash Master
so wait, deepsocal wants it THIS sunday, and palmdale wants it next sunday? o.O

I dont have cable at my place...so um..dont expect to watch the superbowl here =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i dont think the superbowl would be on cable fabian...
LMAO

Jay, it was funny how we were talking about the game being a blowout and whatever at fabian's tourny... then when I get home I see I missed the greatest football game of all time. I got owned.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
LMAO

Jay, it was funny how we were talking about the game being a blowout and whatever at fabian's tourny... then when I get home I see I missed the greatest football game of all time. I got owned.
lol yea i know i got home and i told my dad so they got blown out huh and hes like no they won...alwell hopefully the superbowl is good

nublet06

Smash Lord
i think no matter what...im not goint to this. lol if its on superbowl sunday i cant go cause of family. and if its the following sunday i dont really want to go because i have school early monday and most of palmdale wouldnt beable to come with me.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
naw its cuz this ***** jay...
MAKES IT RAIN
i make it rain on these hoes i make it rain i make it rain
better grab an umbrella ^^

LOL i just wrote that **** on romeos myspace then read this to cleann lol ^-^

oh yea todays my bday ***** ^^ time to grab a 40 and go to mexico LOL

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'd be able to come on the 4th for sure. Plus you can just have the game goin on in the background. It will be more fun that way. Just like we had tournies during last years superbowl and the world cup finals
I remeber that ish at Alex's house, that ***** said he'd have the world cup going on and he didn't. I missed the headbutt and everything. :'(

Jo$h

Smash Cadet
I say 11th cuz its the superbowl sunday! haha but iono if ill make it on the 11th anyways:ohwell:

Zenith

Smash Ace
This Superbowl sux, you all must Bears/Colts fans if your actually gonna watch it rather than smash at a tourney.

Make it the 11th, I can't do sh** this weekend, so I won't be able to go.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
This Superbowl sux, you all must Bears/Colts fans if your actually gonna watch it rather than smash at a tourney.

Make it the 11th, I can't do sh** this weekend, so I won't be able to go.

lol@saying its bad its gonna be a good game u should just stay home and play gameboy zenith because your just gonna get last anyway

Zenith

Smash Ace
lol@saying its bad its gonna be a good game u should just stay home and play gameboy zenith because your just gonna get last anyway
When was the last time you placed over 15th in a big tournament.
dis ***** talkin bout gameboys, I don't even have 1.
dis ***** talkin bout placin last, but if you remember my Falco clearly kicked yo a** at SB

Amen, stfu zenith
You are wrong for puttin Amen and stfu in the same sentence, and then you threw my name in iy, now you really fu**ed up.

Like I say evryday, "You's a dumb *****!"

Top Bottom