• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
This Scenario reminds me a lot of that episode in Yu Yu Hakusho when Yusuke meets that guy with the ability to read minds. He knew what was coming but couldn't do anything about it.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
This Scenario reminds me a lot of that episode in Yu Yu Hakusho when Yusuke meets that guy with the ability to read minds. He knew what was coming but couldn't do anything about it.
that was a great/hilarious scene.

really captured the greatness of yyh in that arc.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
my win/loss ratio at brawl tournaments never goes past 1:1

im a noob

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im willing to pay large sums of money for a legit front plate of an emerald controller
pref with no stickers on it
you cant have painted it yourself

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Get Into the Next MLG ESPN Top 10
Submit your clips for a chance to get into the next edition of the MLG ESPN Top 10 Plays.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm sure it's going to be oh so hard to find one, considering everyone and then some probably want the free money from teaming with you

wow, two offers before i even got this up, but sherigami, you suck at teams, member

Top Bottom