• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
You know Kendrick, I normally don't encourage banning of players, but with you i'm gonna have to make an exception. I've been putting up with you for over a year, trying to get you to humble up, but you just don't get it. You run your mouth at every little accomplishment, and try to hide the stuff that might make your image look bad. Do you really care that much about how others perceive you? Is your self-esteem that low, and you get off by bragging to random strangers? Seriously, you never met Mike Haze, he doesn't give a **** about you. And its funny how you only mention something when it makes you look good. Why don't we talk about all those 4 stocks i pull on you every time we play? Or the fact that i beat your mains with my Link ALL THE TIME? or how about the time luigi 5 stocked you.

YES- 5 stocked- 0% damage...it doesn't get worse than that. Even a noob at the game could get 1 hit in there just by button mashing. Oh yea, sorry Luigi wasn't supposed to tell me about that. You told him to cover it up, and yet we all know. I fu cking hate opportunists.
I've heard you trash talk JTB, Nima, Luigi, and probably me behind their backs. Why is it that when you're involved, there are always two sides to the story? You know, I'm gonna play with Ryan now to get him back up to speed to how he was before he started Brawl, and better. If he ever decides to play you again, he's gonna **** you. Stop looking to be accepted by random people on the boards just because your parents never gave you enough attention as a child. Oh and if you think that Luigi will still play with you, think again. I already spoke to him and he's decided not to play as well.

Try not to get ***** too hard in tournaments. People might think Riverside to be terrible with your face representing it in tournies, but we all know you're at the bottom of the barrel. even if you somehow convince others otherwise, you and I know where you stand.

don't get 5 stocked again.
Hey, Im san diego reaper. Originally from san diego but live in riverside cuz i go to ucr. Yah, I am totally into melee and met alan here through boards. I was very bad and everyone beat me. Alan to this day ***** me back and forth and makes sure I remember it. I play him cuz i want to get better, I try to put up with all his bull****.
Yah, i beat jtb in a money match. Not really a big deal on the outside. But to me, after constant losing and losing, I was pretty happy with myself. I thought just maybe I was getting better. I told a couple people that I won the money match. NOT THAT I WAS BETTER OR ANYTHING. But alan here thinks that cuz i am happy that i won just one money match, I need to be straightened out. So he tells you how bad I have done and all the losses that i have had against him and luigi. Im not sure of his true intentions as to why he does this but I assure you one of them is to humiliate me. Yes, I lost to his link, and yes i lost nashun's kirby. I'm not proud of it, nor am i denying it though.
I'm not going to call alan names or say anything untrue, cuz im not that kind of person. But, what he says here are a clear misrepresentation of who I am as a person. Also, his public humilitation of me i think is undeserving. Yes, i told people that i won but i didnt talk shiit. Especially the last paragraph, yah, that last one kind of hurt.

Alan, when you read this, hopefully you can learn that everyone deserves respect, not just friends. I really appreciate all the training and hanging out and eating we do, but i didnt deserve this.....

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL fabian.

Ok cool, lesson hopefully learned.

Neal, close this thread.

LOL...oh neal.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
kira see that little blue arrow by every quoted poster's name?
click that.

edit-
rudeezy don't give it to kira like that. you gotta teach the man how to fish.
LOL that's amazing how I've missed it all these years
(brags about join date)

Anyway, Tofu gave it to me on AIM.

EDIT - San Diego Reaper will you still MM me if we meet?

Top Bottom