• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee Community

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
what youtube channels are ppl watching

frameadvantage has some cool stuff
in the lab is a nice first impression from a lot of players
but they only had like 6 matches as of last night

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
been running magneto since day 1, his aerial dash just makes everything that much more fun

i can never land that last standing heavy that leads into the hyper grave , tried over and over the other day with no luck for like an hour

lovage do you know what im talking about? do you need to air dash downwards?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey, what button setups are people using for mvc3? A friend told me that the type-beta was the main one for fight sticks, but it just feels really weird to me.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i feel ya on how it feels pretty weird, but after playing around with it for awhile, it feels like the only feasible way to map your butttons. everything else interfere with air dash requiring combos/ etc

my suggestion is just get used to it. the real tricky part is figuring out when to hit the assist button during your combo strings lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
modok is ****ing annoying to play against

wolverine feels like hes top tier too after playing against him so much

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
that's how i feel, but it's probably just cause it's early in the game and counters/counter styles havent been established yet

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
can someone link me to the pound 5 info dump thread? i know its in the tourney thread but i dont wanna scroll through bull**** to find it lol. please and thank you

Brian

Smash Journeyman
mvc3 is dope
having to hold assist to tag out seems awkward
who has it for xbox and isnt a ***
i suk (obviously)
super skrull seems cool
dont know who else im gonna use yet tho

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
yo smoke2jointz my roommate is going to his first non-local tourney, plays shiek and says he'll never get 4 stocked by a falcon. can you $2 mm him and prove him wrong at fusion =P

Kira-

Smash Champion
man im awful, but junkimchi, sentinel, dante, arthur..REALLY?
First QQ on swf

im horrible but the game is so intensely fun i wish i could play all day forever

i should buy a cheap used 360 so i can play this at home...

also how much is a converter thingy, by that i mean if i want to play on a ps3 pad but they only use 360s what should i buy

D

Deleted member

yo smoke2jointz my roommate is going to his first non-local tourney, plays shiek and says he'll never get 4 stocked by a falcon. can you $2 mm him and prove him wrong at fusion =P
not sure if im going

and you know someones dum if they brag that they can't get 4 stocked... lol.. reminds me of ghad

JDM

Smash Champion
PS2 pad with 360 converter.

Or buy a custom made PS3 pad with 360 PCB for around $300+

Top Bottom