• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Brawl Tournament Videos

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Wow. 2 solid pages of competitive Brawl. That's a terrible number of matches :)

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
is it me or does this game play like a fusion between Smash 64 and Melee? It's slower than Melee, faster than 64, and a little more basic combo wise like Smash64 but with Melee's visuals, throw system, etc PLUS some aspects unique to Brawl.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Sweet; that's quite the number of videos. Looks like I'll be keeping myself entertai-

Wait. Stop. Where the heck is Wario? And for that matter, where the heck is Donkey Kong, too? Funny; I was actually hoping for at least one good Wario video. Well, looks like he's garbage to all then..... Oh well.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
The video I linked to is Luigi vs Wario, Agent Lee7
Ah, sorry about that. That new YouTube thing where long names are hidden is really getting on my nerves. Turns out I was searching for "Wario" on his profile and I wasn't getting anything. Haha.

EDIT: Just watched it, and oh boy, Wario's recovery looks absolutely awful. He doesn't even need to be edgeguarded if his recovery is that bad, but I think the bike might help. Key word: might. His recovery is so terrible, however, that I'm not sure if even that would help.

S2

Smash Lord
Pit looks like a monster in those videos. I can only imagine what it'll be like when people really get good at spamming his projectiles.

Top Bottom